Who is Paul G??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Paul G??????

Paul G the man who made powwows.com thank god for him lol.But who is paul G ?where is he from? what tribe he is?Whats the story of how he think up powwows.com Unmask this mask man LOL ayee

I was born in Sumter, SC and now live in West Columbia, SC. My mom is from Hamlet, NC and my dad is from Georgia.

I graduted from the University of South Carolina in 1994 with a BA and in 1996 with a Masters.

I married Kelli in 1996. And we just had our first child in July.

PowWows.com was started while I was in Graduate School. I was just playing around on the internet with HTML and put up a few pages. They became popular very quickly and it grew from that.

My full time job is at the SC Office of the Attorney General as thier webmaster.

Here are some site about me and my family:

I dance Straight. I'm a member of the White Bear Hethuska and enrolled with the Georgia Tribe of the Eastern Cherokee.

What else would you like to know?
    Last edited by Paul G; 09-25-2004, 09:42 AM.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Hey Paul G. Beautiful Baby! Thanks a million for making Powwows.com.

You answered the thread way too fast.........Should have let some of us guess.....i.e. secret spy for CIA who uses pw.com to research backwoods places around the USA.

Comment

Paul's a spy for the CIA??????? who knew!!!! :wizzard2:
        Bahnisiain

Comment

Congrats on the new baby.. Our baby's share the same birthday.. Our new baby girl was born on July 17th 2004 as well...
          Sallie D

Comment

Originally posted by Waya's NDNGRL
            Congrats on the new baby.. Our baby's share the same birthday.. Our new baby girl was born on July 17th 2004 as well...
            Very cool!

Congrats to you too!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Last edited by PoncaPride; 01-03-2006, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks

White Bear is in Chicago.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

reveil the mannnnnn

hey youz guyz, congrates to you both, a little sweetie bundle of joy, as ya know yes im a grandma again to my granddaughter, born 7/17/04, me and PEE/PA are enjoyng everyday with her, gonna have another grand in dec. WHEEEEEE, god bless you and fam, take care, hey let me and ray know about PW in Nov, laterz brenda
                  LIVE,LOVE AND BE FREE AND RELEASE YOUR INTERSELF :)

Comment

Thanks paul G for the info.I talk for everyone when i say great job u did something all us powwow bums needed lol.
                    THANKS!!!!

Comment

Ahh, thank you "HOKAHEYGUY" haha Fancy Maiden(Lindz) and I have been pondering this question. . . LoL, "who is Paul G?!?" we were at AICA this year and we pretty much stalked every man walking around with a Camera. . . LoL, we think that we saw him . . . .maybe lol!
                      Last edited by Jingling_In_Stars; 09-28-2004, 10:01 PM.
                      At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .

Comment

HAHA YEP!!! that was fun!! and funny!
                        Why we dance.........
                        we dance to pray, we pray to heal, we heal to live, we live to dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jingling_In_Stars
                          Ahh, thank you "HOKAHEYGUY" haha Fancy Maiden(Lindz) and I have been pondering this question. . . LoL, "who is Paul G?!?" we were at AICA this year and we pretty much stalked every man walking around with a Camera. . . LoL, we think that we saw him . . . .maybe lol!
                          I was only there for a little while this year. Wanted to stay close to home in case Kelli went into labor.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I was happy to meet Kelli & Paul at Gathering of Nations last April - they came by my booth and gave me a keen Powwows.com t-shirt ! Thank you so much for the shirt !!
                            Hope to see you again next April ! - Marie

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

I can't remember where but at some pw this past summer I recall someone saying "the guy from PW.com is here" and instantly it became "where's waldo.... lol j/k more like where's Paul G.???" we never found him though!!! hope to meet him someday...and congrats on the new baby!
                              Last edited by La + * Mom; 09-30-2004, 11:12 AM.
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.