Way South Powwow, Oct 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way South Powwow, Oct 22/23

Come to McAllen TX Oct. 22/23, 2004 and lets Powwow. I would like to extend my hand to everyone that can go to McAllen for this great dance. My family and I will be there again this year. We drive down there from central MO. This host family is one great family. Their hospitality is vry warm and they make you feel welcome. This Lipan Apache family and their committee are very good people. I want everyone to go meet this family and judge for yourself. Come dance with me if you will, see you there. (the sat. night dinner is super).

Anyone else planning to go?
    BOB

I hope to see as many of you down in Texas. We'll be leaving for McAllen Wed. morning and will have plenty of time to visit with our friends for a week.

You all have a good week, talk to you when we get back home.
    BOB

Comment

Hi, Bob. We're looking forward to seeing you guys. Should be lots of fun! Anyone else in the area or not, come to our dance. Here are a few details:

15th Annual Way South Powwow
      Oct.22-23 (Fri. evening 8:00 & Sat. 10:00- 10:00)
      Head Singer- Jerod Buffalohead - MO
      Head Man- Darin Cadman- MT
      Head Lady- Deborah Garcie- LA
      Head Gourd- Bob Woolery - MO
      MC- Brain Brightcloud - CA

Lots of food, friends, and fun!! Head south (281),exit Hwy 83 west, exit Ware Road south; it's on the corner of Ware and Jordan on the left.
      Palmview Community Center
      3401 Jordan
      McAllen, TX

Powwow motels are Best Inn and Microtel in McAllen (both off Hwy 83). Ask for powwow rate.

Hope to see you there. I know I'll see Bob and his family for sure!!! Drive safe!

Betty

Comment

*sighs* i wish i could have gone lol ive always wanted to go to that powwow
        Powwows my life style

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X