utah people!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• utah people!!

does anyone know people from the bluff area??? anyone?? yeah thats all i ask lol
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Does staying at the Desert Rose count? or at the Kokopeli Inn?

Comment

i know some peeps .. but i wont say who :Chatter

Comment

ummm i know some too LOL :Chatter..but like merk said..i wont say who tho :p...sharon..pm me if you want to know who i know! LMAO :Crazy :lol2:

Comment

no staying at the desert rose inn dont doesnt count....lol....umm....yeah lol.....i just need to ask some peeps something before the weekend so yeah tryin to get in touch with them........uh oh.......our koo koo instructor came back in.......laterz

Comment

And I remember the waitress at the little cafe against the red rock walls, but don't know her name! j/k

Comment

:rofl2: @ Techno ... what did you order exactly?? :Chatter :NoNo

Comment

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
                :rofl2: @ Techno ... what did you order exactly?? :Chatter :NoNo
                Black coffee, scrambled eggs, pork chops, hash browns, english muffins, and , and, and a bowl of oatmeal with fresh strawberries.

Comment

ya'ahdish'oohlyah Ttechno! aooh yee iinyah! LMAO

Comment

:mocking:

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                    And I remember the waitress at the little cafe against the red rock walls, but don't know her name! j/k
                    this is what I meant .... *L* was it a special? :rofl2: JK

Comment

Many friends in utah but none in Bluff. Are you from there?
                      [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkRed]REDELK

Comment

Bluff City Jonz eh?

Originally posted by *sHaRoN*
                        does anyone know people from the bluff area??? anyone?? yeah thats all i ask lol
                        Bit'ahnii eh? you must be or be closely related to the Bluff Jonz and across the river around the White Ridge area? I hear all the Bit'ahnii's live in and around the bluff area. I used to know some peeps around there but that was many moons ago, dunno about today. Just depends on who you are looking for, I might remember to know them from the olden days.

"Dance me outside...??"

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno

only remembers the waitress......sheesh ur a lot of help jks.......t'aa do biniyehigo......lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedGrassdancer
                            Bit'ahnii eh? you must be or be closely related to the Bluff Jonz and across the river around the White Ridge area? I hear all the Bit'ahnii's live in and around the bluff area. I used to know some peeps around there but that was many moons ago, dunno about today. Just depends on who you are looking for, I might remember to know them from the olden days.

umm....i think i have relatives from that area....i was told i did but i havent had the pleasure of meeting them yet.....hmmm....the people i am looking for are the kinlichii'nii's.......i think but anyways, theres a good chance i might run into them this weekend so yeah...........

Comment

Originally posted by *sHaRoN*
                              .......t'aa do biniyehigo......lol

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X