Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Princesses competing in dance contest, what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sidesteppindreamer49
    Princess pageant?
    by sidesteppindreamer49
    Okay so, lately I've been thinking and I decided that I am going to run for princess at this powwow that's coming up in November. It will be my first time competing in a princesss pageant, and I would like to know what I talk about in my speech, and my obligations if I get the crown. Your feedback is...
    09-28-2014, 01:07 AM
  • badmaninc
    What do you guys think?
    by badmaninc
    I wanted to ask you guys something. What do you think of somebody who is part of the powwow committee and was also hired to be the head man dancer and then enters and wins a memorial special and also the men's traditional special. Anyway, I thought it was kind of tacky but what do you guys think.
    07-22-2005, 02:02 AM
  • WhoMe
    Powwow Princess's
    by WhoMe
    Lots of powwows.comers are former powwow princess's.

Several of you have daughters that are current princess's.

Some of you ARE current powwow princess's.

For those of you that were princess's what changes/trends, good and bad have you noticed from...
    03-15-2011, 03:03 PM
  • Okwataga
    Pow Wow Princess
    by Okwataga
    Just read about Frank Liske PW coming up and thought huh what does one do to be a princess, i thought the committees picked out the girls.... little do I know, so I'm asking people here

what doyou do to be a PW Princess?

And have you been one ?
    Been a Princess
    61.07%
    Not been a princess
    38.93%
    07-31-2002, 03:37 PM
  • wiconiwakan21
    question for southern dancers
    by wiconiwakan21
    I've got a question. At powwows, theres always the southern dancers that wear a crown whether it be with southern buckskin or southern cloth. my question to you ladies is what does the crown represent? it may seem silly but ive always wondered why southern traditional wear crowns. also what is the reason...
    07-12-2005, 10:18 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X