No announcement yet.

Gathering Of Nations 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohooo!! Just this past Friday, I found out that my boss will let me off for the weekend of GON. So, it's official. I'm going!!! Wohoooo!!!!!
    Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

• Gon

I'll be there on Wednesday and return to NC on Monday--going out to support my man -DJ Shock B/ Culture Shock Camp
      Eye7 Consulting

Comment

• Hey Paul G,

The Gathering is next week!

Where and when would be a good time to meet other pws.com members - during the Gathering?
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
          Hey Paul G,

The Gathering is next week!

Where and when would be a good time to meet other pws.com members - during the Gathering?
          That's a great question. I asked the GON committee about it, but they don't have a place big enough to use.

So I'm up for ideas. I'd love to meet some of you there and of course get a group photo!

I'll have some buttons and other goodies with me. So if you see me introduce yourself and get some PowWows.com stuff!
          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

• I was going to to to G 0f N this year, I have the money, but I needed to pay off my credit cards... me and cousin are planning to go next year, so I am hoping to make a new outfit before then... You should have fun...But don't go to Vegas afterwards...lol

Comment

• I'm going with people from my school, whoo hoo...we want pws.com memorabilia too! Hook us up Paul :)

Comment

• I'll see y'all when you get here, As I'm in town already. I'm on vacation and visiting friends.......Have a good and safe trip here.
                He's the type of rez I like
                ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

• Originally posted by eap7
                  I'm going with people from my school, whoo hoo...we want pws.com memorabilia too! Hook us up Paul :)
                  Come find me!!
                  New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

• Gon

Hey I hope this year will be good as usual.. so where is every one going to meet up at??

Graham Central Station is a bigger place to PARTY??

Hey Jibbs are you going this year??
                    PrincessUSC--Nahkia

Comment

• Im going of course. Ill be leaving on thursday night. I would love to meet some of you guys, but im shy when it really comes down to it...lol. Have a great time everyone!
                      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                      SOUTHERN STYOZ
                      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

• I'm still flipping coins as to going or not, Mystic River is gonna be stacked!!! I hope Wesley, Darryl, Randy, Julius, Rusty and company put up a rank show again in Men's Grass.
                        ...jus put on Mandareeeee....

Comment

• When ad where

Im gonna see if I can attend - first I gotta konw when and where it is.

Can any one help out a newbee?

Comment

• Gon

ooh.. what.. GON.. grand entry is starting in what?? 30 mins!!
                            hey i got time still. to make it from ottawa to new mexico in 30 mins.. lol i wish i was there right now, got things with school to do.. :| hehe.. n e ways.. GOOD LUCK TO YA'll and when ya'll get back to read this CONGRATS!! ;) .. take care of yourselves.. best wishes ;)

})i({ Berry Beautiful Blogs })i({

Comment

• Yeah mee toooo! I wish I was there. But nope....stuck in New York. BOooo-Hoooooo! Well. Ya'll have fun for me Okay!!! And Snag Hard!!!!
                              blah blah blah....

Comment

• We left at 3 in the morning and made it on time to get in line. We had a blast there. The grand entry was breathtaking as always. What was up with the wave when someone was performing, was the show boring or what?? I thought that was funny. I got a chance to see the arts and crafts and some dancers were on stage outside and they were stripping like it was cool! I covered my daughter's eyes and left. I don't think that was cool, I think shaking you a$$ at everyone isn't appealing at all. Other than that, I stayed until it was over at 4 in the morning. I was so tired, we went to Denny's and tried to stay awake. LOL! Some crazy NDUNS were drunk as hell and loud so we left. Good drums and great dancing.
                                Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X