No announcement yet.

Gathering Of Nations 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I never miss this time of year so I'm sure I'll be rollin' with all the ladiez again!

:)

Miss Nish, u didn't get me to book your room? :O WHat's your rate, let me try and out price it! *ayeez*

Comment

lol....lindz.. you're funny!!! :rofl2:

Comment

BOOK ME A ROOM CUZZIN LINDSAY!.............ayez

I should be going with some friends. is there a host hotel or something? or a place where all the powwow peeps stay at?

last year was pretty fun, hope this years better if i end up going lol
        *Tha One N' Only LeSLeY*

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~
          Well, I never miss this time of year so I'm sure I'll be rollin' with all the ladiez again!

Miss Nish, u didn't get me to book your room? :O WHat's your rate, let me try and out price it! *ayeez*
          I need one too! :D

Comment

Hell, book me one too while you're at it!...lol j/k What do I gotta do? Take a number and wait in line??....lol

Comment

Ok, well I'll start booking some rooms. Just let me know for what dates. Just cuz I know some peeps fly in early, or stay later to do the tourist "Old Town" thing. LOL.
              Let's all stay @ the same hotel, it was pretty convenient lastyear, and I liked the location.

Cuzzzzin....at any hotel around the area u're gonna find induns! :) But yes there is a host hotel right down the street from the Pit.

Comment

Is there a snow bird hotel?

Ok, well I'll start booking some rooms. Just let me know for what dates. Just cuz I know some peeps fly in early, or stay later to do the tourist "Old Town" thing. LOL. Let's all stay @ the same hotel, it was pretty convenient lastyear, and I liked the location.
                Cuzzzzin....at any hotel around the area u're gonna find induns! :) But yes there is a host hotel right down the street from the Pit.
                Where
                Where
                Where
                Is there a snow bird hotel?
                lmebo
                or, should i say, "count me in for booking?"
                Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Heres a hotel that is walking distance..works out good if you want to leave the pit to rest for a while and the drivers don't. It's a little pricey..but nice. It's where we'll be!
                  HAWTHORN ALBUQUERQUE 79.00 per night plus tax.
                  1511 GIBSON BLVD SE
                  ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
                  505 242-1555

Comment

ok..my mom talked me into going...so is there a motel that you can sneak a whole bunch of kids into... i dont know...hardly stay in motels... really lol.. i have to bring my daughters of course but i dont want to pay for them lol ya know... ok thx....

Comment

hey M.O.T.S

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                      ok..my mom talked me into going...so is there a motel that you can sneak a whole bunch of kids into... i dont know...hardly stay in motels... really lol.. i have to bring my daughters of course but i dont want to pay for them lol ya know... ok thx....
                      woooooooohoo
                      that's GR8
                      NOW!
                      we just gotta git B.E.G.S and "C" to go too
                      ps: ty moonshadow
                      Inuk*

Comment

Ooooh pleeeeeeeeze... I've stayed at about.. 4-5 hotels in Albs.. and they never said anything about having more than "2 ppl" :p I usually juss say.. "One adult, one kid".. lol.. and my sis is 17..

Don't worry 'bout it... *L* Juss go in two-by-two.. :p Or go in by the back entrance... ;)
                        ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Miss_Nish
                          Ooooh pleeeeeeeeze... I've stayed at about.. 4-5 hotels in Albs.. and they never said anything about having more than "2 ppl" :p I usually juss say.. "One adult, one kid".. lol.. and my sis is 17..

Don't worry 'bout it... *L* Juss go in two-by-two.. :p Or go in by the back entrance... ;)
                          :Thumbs lmebo :Thumbs
                          Inuk*

Comment

i dont know what i was thinking.. one kid is going with the school and the other will be in winnipeg so its just me and my 15 yr old and my mom and another lady... look out alburquerque a car full of nishes coming from the nw....

Comment

wooooooooooohoo

i dont know what i was thinking.. one kid is going with the school and the other will be in winnipeg so its just me and my 15 yr old and my mom and another lady... look out alburquerque a car full of nishes coming from the nw....
                              right on dudette
                              Inuk*

Comment

alright.dudette!... 4 months eh... ok i better get to work... are you driving inuk? maybe we can make a convoy...lol.jk... how long does it take to drive there? from van?... ill have to open a seperate account...ok... a road trip...woooohooo!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X