Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ac_miss
    replied
    Woohooo!! Just this past Friday, I found out that my boss will let me off for the weekend of GON. So, it's official. I'm going!!! Wohoooo!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    ^5 grl

Originally posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
    Ok I have a job now so I'm not saving my pennies anymore.........I can't wait......
    Woohooie
    Congrats grl

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    Ok I have a job now so I'm not saving my pennies anymore.........I can't wait......

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    i don't know

Leave a comment:

• Tsogoudle
    replied
    I don't know about the head judges........ I have another question. I "heard" 3-4 months ago that they "might" be filming a documentary there. Anyone heard that? Might of just been misinformation, I don't want to start anything.

Leave a comment:

• flicker_fan2005
    replied
    Head judges at the gathering?

Does anyone know the head dance judges at the gathering this year?

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    Right on i am sooooooooo looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• Tsogoudle
    replied
    Wow, thats alot of posts to read! Took me 30 minutes! Anywazs......... I'll be at Gathering for the first time and I'm in my early 50's! Going as one of the "chorus" girls.
    Looking forward to it but concentrating on what I have to do. Think I might buckskin contest just to keep my circulation going! I've heard alot of exciting things about GON.

Leave a comment:

• Manomin_49er
    replied
    AB Here we come

bringing 15 kids from our favorite Northern school in Minnesota and were going to have a whole lotta fun down there. Look for a lotta niijii's down there.

PEACE TO ALL OUR POW-WOW PEOPLE, LET LIVE FOR EVER!

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    omg ... i can't wait

one month
    and
    20 days left till i go

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    Originally posted by lil_crow_gurly10
    i be headed to dis one fo sho
    man first tyme gonna go
    so i hope to meet alotta new peeps here
    hopefully
    that's great, this'll be my second time to GON, my 5th trip to AB and my best friend's first time out of country .. so, it's gonna be GR8, it would be neat to meet some folks from here :)

Leave a comment:

• lil_crow_gurly10
    replied
    i be headed to dis one fo sho
    man first tyme gonna go
    so i hope to meet alotta new peeps here
    hopefully

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    i am soooooooooooo excited, my best friend is coming to GON too!
    i can't wait!
    *Kwe_Zee* congrats to your sister

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Well I'll be there. My "lil sis" is running for Miss NDN World so I'm gonna be helping her out anyway I can. Of course, I'll be out and about. I heard Midnight was closed but I knew that Graham's was already open last year because my friends ended up going there cuz they couldnt get into Midnight. I'm normally not a big fan of Grahams but seems like the bars are always better in Albz. I would not step a foot into Midnight in Phoenix... too rugged for me! lol. The Grahams in Phoenix sucks as well.

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    wooohooie

three months and counting

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.