Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooms to get for GON

Hi yall'!

Well I was reading the replies in here and I got a few answers for everyone who is looking for a room and must I add...get em quick!

First of all, the host hotel that I have been staying for over several years is the Radisson Hotel and Conference on Carlisle and the number is (505) 888-3311. Be sure to mention the GON rate which is usually around 60-69...can't quite be too sure. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and safe trip to all! Just four more months...it's gonna come by quick.

Comment

Most hotels allow any children under the age of 18 to stay for free.
      Don't sweat it ya'll!

Comment

i would like to go again...but right now.. not too sure LOL.. i just know i'm going to morley in a few weeks!!

Comment

omg

gooooooood gaaaaaaawd ... four months :JawDrop

that's not far at all :Chatter
          Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
          A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
          A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
          Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Ive never been to Gathering of nations. My main pow wows have always been cherokee, NC and maryland and a few in georgia but that was a long time ago I dont really remember most of them just cherokee. But I really hope to go to this year but its all up to my mother. Hopefully I can go. Ive never really been off the east coast now that I think of it. Oh well we'll see what happens.

Comment

ya nvr know

Originally posted by IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15
              Ive never been to Gathering of nations. My main pow wows have always been cherokee, NC and maryland and a few in georgia but that was a long time ago I dont really remember most of them just cherokee. But I really hope to go to this year but its all up to my mother. Hopefully I can go. Ive never really been off the east coast now that I think of it. Oh well we'll see what happens.
              i was there once in 1997 1998 ... at i still remember, how amazed i was ... i look forward to going next year ...
              Inuk*

Comment

Woohoo!! GON 2005.

I'll be there.... we've stayed at the Rio Grande Inn (no... not with the Rio Grande Singers) but the BestWestern Rio Grande Inn. Its right off the freeway (I-40)and nice. I think my gov't rate was about 60 a nite.

Another place we've stayed is Amberley Suites. This is off (I-25) going towards Santa Fe. I think the couple of times we've stayed there... the room rates vary. We managed to accomodate 4 adults and two kids in a room. I'm sure you can squeeze more... but that was all that was in our party! *L*

This year tho, my sister moved to Albs!! *LOL* we'll be bunking it at her place!! :blow:

Comment

We usually stay at Microtel on westside. Off of I-40 and near Coors. Rates were $60 a night. Plenty of room for family. Quiet, we're not the party types. We took Bridge Blvd bypassing alot of traffic.

Comment

Best Western Inn and Suites for me!

Comment

hey ppl

Originally posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~
                      Best Western Inn and Suites for me!
                      i am not sure if i am gonna drive or fly down yet, so is it walking distance?
                      Inuk*

Comment

If you're not a lazy ndn, yes it's walking distance!

Comment

I'll be at GON this year! I'm not getting a room, there are 2 frens of mine that are willing to put me up. I am flying in though and might need to rent a car since I will need to bring a car seat for my baby and one of my friends has 2 kids...so is there going to be any kind of powwows.com meet up planned?
                          If I'm not on pws.com, Im busy stacking Commods.

Comment

I'll be wearing my "got mots?" t-shirt....

and whats the weather like down there at that time? should i bring my long johns and parka? or my hoocie gear eh?

:lol2:

Comment

Men's Southern Straight midnight special.. woot whooo!!! Gotta make my hubby some new shirts..lol jk and women's contemporary jingle that outta be a good one! I am soo ready to go!! LOL

Comment

my bf gets and employee discount at best westerns everywhere, and we got ours for 20 bucks at GON, it was like a 3 minute drive from the pit, it was cool
                                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                                SOUTHERN STYOZ
                                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X