Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gathering Of Nations 2005

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    i haven't figured that one out yet

    Originally posted by chicksawndn
    Does anyone know what the host hotel is and the rates? Any info is much appreciated.
    Inuk*



    "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
    Join my on my face book fan page:

    Comment


    • #77
      lmebo

      Originally posted by middle of the sky
      i better start getting in shape now....i dont know what for...lol
      i thought of that this morning, lmebo ... tooooooo funny
      sure hope ya make it MOTS

      Inuk*



      "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
      A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
      A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
      Join my on my face book fan page:

      Comment


      • #78
        GON info

        The host hotel is The Radisson Hotel 2500 Carlisle Blvd. 505-888-3311. Ask for the GON Powwow rate of 69.92. Discount travel info...Delta Airlines 1-800-241-6760 ID Code#205744A. There is also discounted travel reservations and advanced ticket sales on the GON website. www.gatheringofnations.com

        Comment


        • #79
          thanks

          thanks for the info n8tivelady
          Inuk*



          "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
          A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
          A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
          Join my on my face book fan page:

          Comment


          • #80
            Hi ya little sister8
            just thought i'd let ya know that, i found (via the internet) that there are many hotels/motels that are handicap equipped and accessable. just thought i'd tell ya.

            Thanks Nt_Inuk. I'm not going this year because my cousins are not going this year. It's a little hard for me to travel solo so usually unless someone (usually family) accompanys me I can't make it. But thank you for finding the info for me.

            Comment


            • #81
              ty n8tivelady....

              Comment


              • #82
                hey little sister8

                Originally posted by Little Sister8
                Hi ya little sister8
                just thought i'd let ya know that, i found (via the internet) that there are many hotels/motels that are handicap equipped and accessable. just thought i'd tell ya. Thanks Nt_Inuk. I'm not going this year because my cousins are not going this year. It's a little hard for me to travel solo so usually unless someone (usually family) accompanys me I can't make it. But thank you for finding the info for me.
                awww ... your welcome little sister8, u'll be there, with us ... in spirit
                Inuk*



                "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                Join my on my face book fan page:

                Comment


                • #83
                  well my pennies have slowly started to accumulate... Geez............
                  .....Certain Things Catch Your Eyes...Pursue Only Those That Capture Your Heart.....

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    mine too

                    My pennies are gathering together too ...
                    lmebo ...
                    Inuk*



                    "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by citlali
                      so is there going to be any kind of powwows.com meet up planned?
                      Ya'll can meet outside at the Navajo Ndn Taco stand... Ya know that's the first place I'm going to when/if I get there.. :p

                      I'll also be wearing my name tag...
                      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        nummies ...

                        Originally posted by Miss_Nish
                        Ya'll can meet outside at the Navajo Ndn Taco stand... Ya know that's the first place I'm going to when/if I get there.. :p

                        I'll also be wearing my name tag...
                        woohoo ... nothing like some gooooooot native foods
                        Inuk*



                        "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                        A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                        A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                        Join my on my face book fan page:

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          k ... who's ...

                          k
                          who's booked already?
                          is anyone participating and/or setting up an art booth etc?
                          Inuk*



                          "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                          A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                          A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                          Join my on my face book fan page:

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I'm Going, I'm Going, I'm Going!!! LOL
                            "Sing me to sleep.......Roundance Style..."

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~
                              Best Western Inn and Suites for me!
                              Hey Lindz! is this the airport location where Shanda and I met you at last year?? with summy??? Imma probably reserve my room there too!!! where is the rest of the crew staying??? JC?? Mel & Chewy?? SUmmer?? Miss Nish?? Crowster?? ummm can't think of the rest of the girls!! LOL

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Burberrilish
                                Hey Lindz! is this the airport location where Shanda and I met you at last year?? with summy??? Imma probably reserve my room there too!!! where is the rest of the crew staying??? JC?? Mel & Chewy?? SUmmer?? Miss Nish?? Crowster?? ummm can't think of the rest of the girls!! LOL
                                Yes Burbz, this is the one!
                                I should block off 10 rooms for peeps who wanna stay there. I know Summer had me book about 6 rooms for her crew.

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Loading...

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X