X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nt_inuk
    replied
    K .... does anyone know ...

does any one know of a nice hotel, with an indoor/outdoor swimming pool?

Leave a comment:

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
    replied
    Originally posted by Burberrilish
    Hey Lindz! is this the airport location where Shanda and I met you at last year?? with summy??? Imma probably reserve my room there too!!! where is the rest of the crew staying??? JC?? Mel & Chewy?? SUmmer?? Miss Nish?? Crowster?? ummm can't think of the rest of the girls!! LOL
    Yes Burbz, this is the one!
    I should block off 10 rooms for peeps who wanna stay there. I know Summer had me book about 6 rooms for her crew.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~
    Best Western Inn and Suites for me!
    Hey Lindz! is this the airport location where Shanda and I met you at last year?? with summy??? Imma probably reserve my room there too!!! where is the rest of the crew staying??? JC?? Mel & Chewy?? SUmmer?? Miss Nish?? Crowster?? ummm can't think of the rest of the girls!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• miss_shense
    replied
    I'm Going, I'm Going, I'm Going!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    k ... who's ...

k
    who's booked already?
    is anyone participating and/or setting up an art booth etc?

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    nummies ...

Originally posted by Miss_Nish
    Ya'll can meet outside at the Navajo Ndn Taco stand... Ya know that's the first place I'm going to when/if I get there.. :p

I'll also be wearing my name tag...
    woohoo ... nothing like some gooooooot native foods

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    Originally posted by citlali
    so is there going to be any kind of powwows.com meet up planned?
    Ya'll can meet outside at the Navajo Ndn Taco stand... Ya know that's the first place I'm going to when/if I get there.. :p

I'll also be wearing my name tag...

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    mine too

My pennies are gathering together too ...
    lmebo ...

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    well my pennies have slowly started to accumulate... Geez............

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    hey little sister8

Originally posted by Little Sister8
    Hi ya little sister8
    just thought i'd let ya know that, i found (via the internet) that there are many hotels/motels that are handicap equipped and accessable. just thought i'd tell ya. Thanks Nt_Inuk. I'm not going this year because my cousins are not going this year. It's a little hard for me to travel solo so usually unless someone (usually family) accompanys me I can't make it. But thank you for finding the info for me.
    awww ... your welcome little sister8, u'll be there, with us ... in spirit

Leave a comment:

• ndnwmn21
    replied
    ty n8tivelady....

Leave a comment:

• Little Sister8
    replied
    Hi ya little sister8
    just thought i'd let ya know that, i found (via the internet) that there are many hotels/motels that are handicap equipped and accessable. just thought i'd tell ya.

Thanks Nt_Inuk. I'm not going this year because my cousins are not going this year. It's a little hard for me to travel solo so usually unless someone (usually family) accompanys me I can't make it. But thank you for finding the info for me.

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    thanks

thanks for the info n8tivelady

Leave a comment:

• n8tivelady
    replied
    GON info

The host hotel is The Radisson Hotel 2500 Carlisle Blvd. 505-888-3311. Ask for the GON Powwow rate of 69.92. Discount travel info...Delta Airlines 1-800-241-6760 ID Code#205744A. There is also discounted travel reservations and advanced ticket sales on the GON website. www.gatheringofnations.com

Leave a comment:

• nt_inuk
    replied
    lmebo

Originally posted by middle of the sky
    i better start getting in shape now....i dont know what for...lol
    i thought of that this morning, lmebo ... tooooooo funny
    sure hope ya make it MOTS

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.