X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    Heeeeeey....

CONGRATS TO JINGLIN' CHICA and the rest of the Eyahey Nakoda crew!!!

*whistles*... You make me proud! LOL.. I wish I coulda been there to hear ya gals singin' backup!!!

thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• **jdazmum**
    replied
    We left at 3 in the morning and made it on time to get in line. We had a blast there. The grand entry was breathtaking as always. What was up with the wave when someone was performing, was the show boring or what?? I thought that was funny. I got a chance to see the arts and crafts and some dancers were on stage outside and they were stripping like it was cool! I covered my daughter's eyes and left. I don't think that was cool, I think shaking you a$$ at everyone isn't appealing at all. Other than that, I stayed until it was over at 4 in the morning. I was so tired, we went to Denny's and tried to stay awake. LOL! Some crazy NDUNS were drunk as hell and loud so we left. Good drums and great dancing.

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied
    Yeah mee toooo! I wish I was there. But nope....stuck in New York. BOooo-Hoooooo! Well. Ya'll have fun for me Okay!!! And Snag Hard!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shnawbay
    replied
    Gon

ooh.. what.. GON.. grand entry is starting in what?? 30 mins!!
    hey i got time still. to make it from ottawa to new mexico in 30 mins.. lol i wish i was there right now, got things with school to do.. :| hehe.. n e ways.. GOOD LUCK TO YA'll and when ya'll get back to read this CONGRATS!! ;) .. take care of yourselves.. best wishes ;)

Leave a comment:

• Dancing Feather
    replied
    When ad where

Im gonna see if I can attend - first I gotta konw when and where it is.

Can any one help out a newbee?

Leave a comment:

• T. Jude Fox
    replied
    I'm still flipping coins as to going or not, Mystic River is gonna be stacked!!! I hope Wesley, Darryl, Randy, Julius, Rusty and company put up a rank show again in Men's Grass.

Leave a comment:

• oOoSouthernStyozoOo
    replied
    Im going of course. Ill be leaving on thursday night. I would love to meet some of you guys, but im shy when it really comes down to it...lol. Have a great time everyone!

Leave a comment:

• princessusc
    replied
    Gon

Hey I hope this year will be good as usual.. so where is every one going to meet up at??

Graham Central Station is a bigger place to PARTY??

Hey Jibbs are you going this year??

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by eap7
    I'm going with people from my school, whoo hoo...we want pws.com memorabilia too! Hook us up Paul :)
    Come find me!!

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    I'll see y'all when you get here, As I'm in town already. I'm on vacation and visiting friends.......Have a good and safe trip here.

Leave a comment:

• eap7
    replied
    I'm going with people from my school, whoo hoo...we want pws.com memorabilia too! Hook us up Paul :)

Leave a comment:

• Panther11Gurl
    replied
    I was going to to to G 0f N this year, I have the money, but I needed to pay off my credit cards... me and cousin are planning to go next year, so I am hoping to make a new outfit before then... You should have fun...But don't go to Vegas afterwards...lol

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoMe
    Hey Paul G,

The Gathering is next week!

Where and when would be a good time to meet other pws.com members - during the Gathering?
    That's a great question. I asked the GON committee about it, but they don't have a place big enough to use.

So I'm up for ideas. I'd love to meet some of you there and of course get a group photo!

I'll have some buttons and other goodies with me. So if you see me introduce yourself and get some PowWows.com stuff!

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Hey Paul G,

The Gathering is next week!

Where and when would be a good time to meet other pws.com members - during the Gathering?

Leave a comment:

• Lumbee Pride
    replied
    Gon

I'll be there on Wednesday and return to NC on Monday--going out to support my man -DJ Shock B/ Culture Shock Camp

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X