Rights to Dance in Contemporary PowWow Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• samenulali
    Identity Confusion
    by samenulali
    Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
    07-26-2021, 10:59 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
  • curiousity
    I'm new to the powwow and have started my journey. Please advise.
    by curiousity
    I have just stepped back onto the journey that I began almost twenty years ago. I am attending my first gathering of Storytellers and will in the spring attend my first Powwow ever. For a wedding gift I received a choker from my husband and would like to wear it to the gathering of Storytellers, but...
    11-15-2004, 06:33 PM
    It Has Come To My Attention
    by Guest
    First of all, I would like to thank all of the people who have dedicated their work and time to make this site the place it is. And I would also like to thank the people who have chosen to help me along my journey, you know who you are:D

I have decided that this site does not fit my life...
    06-18-2004, 03:53 AM
  • Singing Otter
    Darn good discussion topic...
    by Singing Otter
    Hey yall,

I came up with a really good topic. Something I'm looking at right now. What have been your tougher lessons as a jingle dancer? What are you thankful for? I don't want to have to limit it just to us... but for now it's a start.

Humility. I am to be humble and...
    10-30-2001, 03:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X