Making some hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Riverwoman
    Supplies Needed to Make Loom
    by Guest
    What kinds of odds and ends does one need to make a loom? For beading that is;) I don't want to have to buy one of those "Traditional Native American" ones

Maybe it can be an adjustable one? I would like to make barrettes, earrings and some headbands on it:) I need...
    11-15-2002, 11:32 AM
  • nativelohaus
    Backing
    by nativelohaus
    hey everyone, i was wondering what people had to offer for suggestions for backing. i just finished some cuffs and leg bands for my son. they are lazy stitch. i asked around and people told me to back it with canvas and some plastic/cardboard/stiff material in between the 2 canvas' to help keep its...
    07-27-2001, 11:37 AM
  • Dscobie
    Otter Breastplate
    by Dscobie
    I am looking for a little advice. My mother in law was cleaning her house and came across an otter skin that belonged to my wifes late step father. She was very cool and gave it to me along with some of his other stuff.
    I would like to make an otter breastplate out of it, but I don't want to...
    09-29-2004, 08:31 PM
  • Suzizila
    sewing with real sinew
    by Suzizila
    Hello all of you crafty people......I'm back, after not posting for a long while. Just last week, I went to a store on the east side of Cincinnati, where there were all sorts of traditional supplies.....one being real sinew. I had never tried using real sinew & thought I would give it a try. Has...
    07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
  • serapin
    outfits for ffd's
    by serapin
    what do you guys look for in a great fancy feather outfit and why?????
    08-30-2001, 04:06 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X