Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 NAU Powwow - April 9-10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2005 NAU Powwow - April 9-10

    The 2005 NAU Pow Wow is scheduled for Sat., April 9th and Sun., April 10th at the NAU Skydome. The week of April 4th to the 10th is the annual NAU Native American Heritage Week.

    http://nau.edu/powwow



    This pow-wow is sponsored by the student organization, NATIVE AMERICANS UNITED of Northern Arizona University.


    Stay tuned!

    Last edited by xTekno; 01-27-2005, 03:15 PM.

  • #2
    So they really are going to have a pow-wow? My boyfren went to school up there last semester, and they weren't sure if they were going to have one
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo
      So they really are going to have a pow-wow? My boyfren went to school up there last semester, and they weren't sure if they were going to have one
      Prolly rumor started by someone who was not happy last April, but I'll get the skinny on this down to the dirt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
        I'll get the skinny on this down to the dirt.
        Be sure to tell us all of it....

        Comment


        • #5
          ~n.a.u. 2005~

          Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
          The 2005 NAU Pow Wow is scheduled for Sat., April 9th and Sun., April 10th at the NAU Skydome. The week of April 4th to the 10th is the annual NAU Native American Heritage Week.

          http://nau.edu/powwow



          This pow-wow is sponsored by the student organization, NATIVE AMERICANS UNITED of Northern Arizona University.


          Stay tuned!

          Any info on the Head Staff??
          **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

          Comment


          • #6
            I missed this last year so I'll try to make it this year. I heard it was pretty "goot" last year, I'll make an effort to go.
            "I Ahula Ula"
            Enjoying the ride.
            BETA SIGMA EPSILON

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tiyospaye Yazzie
              I missed this last year so I'll try to make it this year. I heard it was pretty "goot" last year, I'll make an effort to go.
              Tiyospaye, you mentioned one time that you have a sound system, are you able to handle small to medium sized powwows? If you can, I have a number of places up north (four corners area) that need sound reinforcement support that I can't help out with because of the amount of time involved (one day) and travel expenses (600+ miles roundtrip).

              Comment


              • #8
                pics havent been updated

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo
                  So they really are going to have a pow-wow? My boyfren went to school up there last semester, and they weren't sure if they were going to have one
                  I understand the 2005 NAU Pow-Wow has been post-poned until June 2005. More details will become available as soon as they become finalized.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NAU Powwow

                    Ta'neeszahnii Techno, please keep us up to date w. this powwow... i wanna check it out now since it is postponed until June!
                    :d thanks
                    "~~<~~~Miss Nikita~~~>~~"


                    http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AEn8ive_kita
                      Ta'neeszahnii Techno, please keep us up to date w. this powwow... i wanna check it out now since it is postponed until June!
                      :d thanks
                      ewebetcha! (speaking with dialog from Burberrilish.)
                      Last edited by xTekno; 03-16-2005, 08:22 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        NAU Powwow

                        Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                        I understand the 2005 NAU Pow-Wow has been post-poned until June 2005. More details will become available as soon as they become finalized.


                        Definitely yeah, keep your ears out for the powwow date. I would like to check it out this year. I heard last years was purty goot.

                        "Dance me outside...??"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                          ewebetcha! (speaking with dialog from Burberrilish.)
                          hi ttechno!! :D

                          sorry i can't take credit for that! thank bfh/af/caramel apple or whatever...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dates not finalized, but will definitely be in June 2005.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              `nau 2005~

                              Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                              Dates not finalized, but will definitely be in June 2005.

                              Cool just keep up posted.
                              **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X