2005 NAU Powwow - April 9-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 NAU Powwow - April 9-10

The 2005 NAU Pow Wow is scheduled for Sat., April 9th and Sun., April 10th at the NAU Skydome. The week of April 4th to the 10th is the annual NAU Native American Heritage Week.

http://nau.edu/powwow

This pow-wow is sponsored by the student organization, NATIVE AMERICANS UNITED of Northern Arizona University.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by xTekno; 01-27-2005, 03:15 PM.

So they really are going to have a pow-wow? My boyfren went to school up there last semester, and they weren't sure if they were going to have one
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Originally posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo
      So they really are going to have a pow-wow? My boyfren went to school up there last semester, and they weren't sure if they were going to have one
      Prolly rumor started by someone who was not happy last April, but I'll get the skinny on this down to the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
        I'll get the skinny on this down to the dirt.
        Be sure to tell us all of it....

Comment

~n.a.u. 2005~

The 2005 NAU Pow Wow is scheduled for Sat., April 9th and Sun., April 10th at the NAU Skydome. The week of April 4th to the 10th is the annual NAU Native American Heritage Week.

http://nau.edu/powwow

This pow-wow is sponsored by the student organization, NATIVE AMERICANS UNITED of Northern Arizona University.

Stay tuned!

Any info on the Head Staff??
          **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

Comment

I missed this last year so I'll try to make it this year. I heard it was pretty "goot" last year, I'll make an effort to go.
            "I Ahula Ula"
            Enjoying the ride.
            BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyospaye Yazzie
              I missed this last year so I'll try to make it this year. I heard it was pretty "goot" last year, I'll make an effort to go.
              Tiyospaye, you mentioned one time that you have a sound system, are you able to handle small to medium sized powwows? If you can, I have a number of places up north (four corners area) that need sound reinforcement support that I can't help out with because of the amount of time involved (one day) and travel expenses (600+ miles roundtrip).

Comment

pics havent been updated

Comment

Originally posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo
                  I understand the 2005 NAU Pow-Wow has been post-poned until June 2005. More details will become available as soon as they become finalized.

Comment

NAU Powwow

Ta'neeszahnii Techno, please keep us up to date w. this powwow... i wanna check it out now since it is postponed until June!
                    :d thanks
                    "~~<~~~Miss Nikita~~~>~~"

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol

Comment

Originally posted by AEn8ive_kita
                      Ta'neeszahnii Techno, please keep us up to date w. this powwow... i wanna check it out now since it is postponed until June!
                      :d thanks
                      ewebetcha! (speaking with dialog from Burberrilish.)
                      Last edited by xTekno; 03-16-2005, 08:22 PM.

Comment

NAU Powwow

I understand the 2005 NAU Pow-Wow has been post-poned until June 2005. More details will become available as soon as they become finalized.

Definitely yeah, keep your ears out for the powwow date. I would like to check it out this year. I heard last years was purty goot.

"Dance me outside...??"

Comment

ewebetcha! (speaking with dialog from Burberrilish.)
                          hi ttechno!! :D

sorry i can't take credit for that! thank bfh/af/caramel apple or whatever...

Comment

Dates not finalized, but will definitely be in June 2005.

Comment

`nau 2005~

Dates not finalized, but will definitely be in June 2005.

Cool just keep up posted.
                              **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.