One date with a powwow singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One date with a powwow singer

ok girls if you had a date with a powwow singer and he wanted to sing to you what song would u want him to sing.And girls that are dateing a powwow singer whats the song u like yo man to sing!

The Pow-wow Singer Of My Dreams....

The Pow-wow Singer Of My Dreams Would Have To Make Me A Hand Drum Song And Sing It During The Dinner Break At The Pow-wow Were Both At, Obviously. He Doesn't Have To Tell Everyone It's For Me But Just Tell Me. Really I'm Just Saying Sing Me Anything That Comes From Your Heart And I Don't Even Have To Be The Inspiration. So I'm Ready To Hear It When Your Ready To Sing It.
    I'M HAVING PEPSI WISHES AND INDIAN TACO DREAMS

Comment

I just need to get that certain singer.. then he can sing whatever he wants to me..
      Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
      :

Comment

Oh, please don't swoon over their song...ask them how many kids they have first.

Comment

Even Better

Even Better Now If I Only Had Guts Enough To Talk To Him... Then I'd Be A Minnasota Girl...ayes Lol Haha

Comment

I like when he sings this one round dance song by Northern Cree, his favorite song. BUT...My man can sing whatever he wants to me! I just like to hear him sing!
            Two things a girl should always be: Classy & Fabulous

Comment

True But...

True But As Long As I Can Claim Him For Myself Then I Don't Care How Many Kids He Has. I'll Be His Full-time-mama-when-needed. Not To Sound Nosey But You've Been With A Singer Like That Huh? But You Don't Have To Respond.

Comment

I been to lots of powwows and have the tipi creepin method worked out pretty good now. Want those tricks too?

Comment

Reality Is

Reality Is I Haven't Been With Anyone Long Enough To Sing Me A Song....... Pow-wow Flings....~sigh~ Real Bad At Relationships

Comment

Nah But Thanks Anyhoo

undefinedundefinedundefinedNAH BUT THANKS ANYWAYS I THINK I'LL JUST WING IT. EXPERIMENTATION YOU KNOW? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by whalawitsagirl
                      The Pow-wow Singer Of My Dreams Would Have To Make Me A Hand Drum Song And Sing It During The Dinner Break At The Pow-wow Were Both At, Obviously. He Doesn't Have To Tell Everyone It's For Me But Just Tell Me. Really I'm Just Saying Sing Me Anything That Comes From Your Heart And I Don't Even Have To Be The Inspiration. So I'm Ready To Hear It When Your Ready To Sing It.
                      Only problem with this is what do you do when he is up there singing a song for you and has told the exact same thing to -3-4 other girls. Men are dogs, its all good if there isn't any lying going on but what happens when somebody takes it all serious and believes the game.

Comment

Originally posted by swbreez
                        Oh, please don't swoon over their song...ask them how many kids they have first.
                        Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
                          Only problem with this is what do you do when he is up there singing a song for you and has told the exact same thing to -3-4 other girls. Men are dogs, its all good if there isn't any lying going on but what happens when somebody takes it all serious and believes the game.
                          Indian Men with game? Most of them get caught quick cuz they don't know how to handle themselves. But if you do fall for one of them, shame on you!
                          Last edited by out_snaggin; 02-08-2005, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Shame On Me Huh?

Well I Guess I'll Take It From Someone Who's Most Likely Done This To A Girl. But Hopefully If His Singing This Song To Me It'e Just Been Us For A While And I Really Shouln'e Have To Worry About Him Right?!

Comment

Originally posted by swbreez
                              LOL... Geeeeeeeez..
                              ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X