One date with a powwow singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know i know

undefinedundefinedundefinedI KNOWI SOUND ALL SYNICAL HUH AFTER I READ IT I WAS LIKE GEEZ YOU WICH ANYWAYS HUH!! OH WELL IT WAS IN THE MOMENT.
    I'M HAVING PEPSI WISHES AND INDIAN TACO DREAMS

Comment

yeah right. Now-a-day's these fella have like three or four and some they say are waiting for test results. I dunno. The women arent no better!
      blah blah blah....

Comment

I Hear That!!!

You Speak The Truth Girl!!! I So Know What Your Talking About And The Women Too I Have Like 2 Or 3 Friends That Are Like That. Makes You Wonder Huh? The Lenghths Some People Would Go To Just To Go To A Pow-wow.

Comment

One Date W/ A Pw Singer

WELL I WENT ON ONE DATE WITH A PW SINGER............HE HAD NO OTHER KIDS THAT I KNEW OF, NO DISEASES, SANG THAT SONG........WHEN YOUR FAR AWAY (i know, cheesy), BUT WE HAVE BEEN ON THAT SAME DATE FOR 16 YEARS NOW. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Innocently_evil
            I just need to get that certain singer.. then he can sing whatever he wants to me..
            ditto, all I need is that silky native voice and Im goooood!!!

Comment

I just love me some drummas. sing me any song and im hypnotized . I love it when they pull out the hand drum and sing that one song that just sends chills down your back
              Swish and Sway the Way!

Comment

well to answer the ORIGINAL post of this forum, I like my man to sing the song he made for me... :) hes such a sweety. lol. nuff of this mushy gushy
                "Sing me to sleep.......Roundance Style..."

Comment

Originally posted by whalawitsagirl
                  Well I Guess I'll Take It From Someone Who's Most Likely Done This To A Girl. But Hopefully If His Singing This Song To Me It'e Just Been Us For A While And I Really Shouln'e Have To Worry About Him Right?!
                  Me, most likely done it to someone? No, first, I'm a girl, second, I don't sing. I just hum along... But if you're new to the "game of snaggin" you can easily be blinded by infatuation, but once you're a pro *ayee* you shouldn't have to worry if he's singing to other girls. And if he's singing me a song, it better be a goot one like "Oh baby, I don't know what you did to me, but I like it, when I'm around you I get this numbing feeling, it takes over my body oh way ah oh hey!"

Comment

O

Comment

Ok

Ok My Bad Sorry But Still So You Get What I'm Saying?

Comment

Originally posted by HOKAHEYGUY
                        ok girls if you had a date with a powwow singer and he wanted to sing to you what song would u want him to sing.And girls that are dateing a powwow singer whats the song u like yo man to sing!
                        Any song he chooses to sing is the song I would want to hear, because his voice is good enough for me. I dated a powwow singer before, and he made me a song, so I was happy with that.

Comment

When your dream Powwow Singer is singing you YOUR song. Ask him if that is the song he sings to his wife.

Eveything in life responds to the song of the heart

Comment

mmmmmm drummas

juss want that special singer w/me. dont matter tha song as long as its on a hand drum!!! that juss makes me melt. sigh..........
                            OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Take it easy Lil sis take it easy!
                              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

A song from eyabay

Originally posted by HOKAHEYGUY
                                ok girls if you had a date with a powwow singer and he wanted to sing to you what song would u want him to sing.And girls that are dateing a powwow singer whats the song u like yo man to sing!
                                what ever one he wants to sing, I already got me a singer"" OH yeah...lol so im good .

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X