No announcement yet.

One date with a powwow singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a singer too... and any song he sings is good for me!!
    Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysASpectator
      When your dream Powwow Singer is singing you YOUR song. Ask him if that is the song he sings to his wife.

Eveything in life responds to the song of the heart
      lol, okay, I'll ask him the next time he does sing 'my' song.

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 02:49 AM.

Comment

jeez

That is something I would see my man doing but hasnt done yet I should get after him about that huh?

Comment

At this round dance in December 2004, my man surprised me by telling everyone that the next song he was gonna sing was for me, it was a really nice neat song about us and well i just love all the songs he sings, he has a beautiful voice. My sisters call him *pantie dropping voice*..whatever that means..i jokes..lol
            ~~I Didn't Ask You To Dance, I Said You Look Fat In Those Pants~~

Comment

Originally posted by cheyenne_raine
              At this round dance in December 2004, my man surprised me by telling everyone that the next song he was gonna sing was for me, it was a really nice neat song about us and well i just love all the songs he sings, he has a beautiful voice. My sisters call him *pantie dropping voice*..whatever that means..i jokes..lol

Yeah you know what pantie dropping voice means, aye!

it's that voice that's so deep and rich, you really don't know what they're saying, but something always seems to fall in the process right?
              Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorBabe87
                lol, okay, I'll ask him the next time he does sing 'my' song.

lol...dang SOMEONE (Always) sounds a bit jaded. What comes to mind is "maybe HE'S just not into you"...lol
                Watch your broken dreams...
                Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Originally posted by out_snaggin
                  Indian Men with game? Most of them get caught quick cuz they don't know how to handle themselves. But if you do fall for one of them, shame on you!

lmao...fer sure!! gaw know this one dude...started a fling..got caught...wife left..said he stopped fling..wife came back...started new fling...old fling called new fling on his cell...new fling yells at old fling...wife left again...new fling sticks around...ooohhh what a "pow wow catch"...if you got no game dont play!!!

well at least dont give out your celly number and have it unlisted...hey baby i'll call you........
                  Watch your broken dreams...
                  Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

come on!!!

yo bro!!! hey cant help it, ima gurl, i cant help but swoon wen i hear a drummer. dont bust on me 2 much! : P
                    OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

[email protected] I don't havve a man.. hahah..
                      but I think I'd rather date a dancer.. now lemme think.. which ones would I date..
                      >^..^< ~SpookyNative~ >^..^<

Comment

Originally posted by cheyenne_raine
                        Sorry to butt in...but, I've gotta offer this from a male's perspective. A lot of singers can have that "panty dropping voice" but its those who have the mindset to take those "draws" that you've gotta watch out for.

Been there! Done that! Outgrown it!
                        To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

undefinedundefinedif i had to go with any pow-wow singer i would say Nashoba Simmons and i would love it if he would sing me a round dance song!!!!!
                          )

Comment

Nashoba

undefinedundefinedif i had to go with any pow-wow singer i would say Nashoba Simmons and i would love it if he would sing me a round dance song!!!!!
                            )

Comment

i think i would want the powwow guy to sing something by Eyabay... they have this song called "Bump N Grind" .... haha
                              "~~<~~~Miss Nikita~~~>~~"

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol

Comment

round dance singin.........

not gonna mention his name cuz he knos who he is, but he can sing me a round dance song ne time he wants 2. started singin on tha fone last nite, nearly melted rite into tha chair hearin his voice. & he sings reeeeel sweet 2. wut can i say, ima sucker 4 fluffy singers singin round dance songs. lol ayyyyyyyyeeee
                                OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X