Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Honey

Originally posted by LSS
    Sorry to butt in...but, I've gotta offer this from a male's perspective. A lot of singers can have that "panty dropping voice" but its those who have the mindset to take those "draws" that you've gotta watch out for.

Been there! Done that! Outgrown it!
    I'M DON'T THINK ALOT OF SINGERS HAVE "PANTY DROPPPING VOICES" ONLY LIKE A HANDFULL AT BEST. AND THE REST ARE JUST TRYING TOO HARD
    I'M HAVING PEPSI WISHES AND INDIAN TACO DREAMS

Comment

oh i just lubb those love songs!
      Last edited by bushy_braids; 05-10-2005, 04:08 PM.
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by Homalosa
        Yeah you know what pantie dropping voice means, aye!

it's that voice that's so deep and rich, you really don't know what they're saying, but something always seems to fall in the process right?
        ohhhhhh yeaaaaaa!
        hahah, you crazy homa but they try to act like they dunno!
        how 'bout them morning songs - gawwwwwwww! haha!
        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

What happened to the days when a girl dated a singer from every drum group??

*L

j/k
          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

We Grew Up

Originally posted by WhoMe
            What happened to the days when a girl dated a singer from every drum group??

*L

j/k

I THINK WE ALL GREW UP BUT NOW IT'S A SELECTED FEW WE DATE FROM CERTAIN DRUM GROUPS...OH WAIT THAT'S IN MY DREAMS MY BAD!

Comment

Originally posted by whalawitsagirl
              I'M DON'T THINK ALOT OF SINGERS HAVE "PANTY DROPPPING VOICES" ONLY LIKE A HANDFULL AT BEST. AND THE REST ARE JUST TRYING TOO HARD
              LMAO.....Oh damn!

Are you sure you don't travel much?.....lol.....j/k
              To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

I'll TELL YOU which songs.....

1) That on the phone melting stuff will get you every time...especially if he's writing or recording and he can't wait to sing it to someone..ME...no matter who's there...hahah that'll get you everY time...So the song he's sings on the phone while recording or writing...ahhh yeah..

2) There's that One song...by that One group....and in that One song....there's that One note....and no matter how much I dislike him at the moment....or how angry I am....or whether its live or on CD...if i'm in the spotlight, or all by myself...daytime or nightime powwow...the hair on my arms stands up...and pardon my langauge but dayum....heart hits the floor and I'm all mush...hahahh

Sheer heaven....good thing he doesn't know what effect it has on me...he might try to take advantage of the situation. And its a good things I never hear that note from anybody else...now that would be a problem...

Comment

now as to the date....

Can i pick which powwow and which singer..hahahah cause I'm looking for one ...date and powwow in mind....ayye

Comment

Ohh my goodness.
                    I remember i had this one snag back in the day (aye) that had the most beautifulist voice, and he sang to me every night on the phone. and when i was too busy to answer the phone during the day, he would leave me a message just singing to me. It was so good. talk about mmm, mmm good! He even recorded my song on to his drums' CD. Even though we're no more, I still pop it in once in a while just to hear it.
                    Swish and Sway the Way!

Comment

Now my snag for right now, hes too shy to sing to me. Humm thats a shame.
                      Swish and Sway the Way!

Comment

ma favs to sing to a girl are: red bull (magic moment), one of ma uncles songs, southern boys (my best friends girl) AYYYE, tha tribe (meant to be together), black whistle or black bull jrs cant member (did u you see that beautiful girl, walkin around yadda yadd), and eyabay (bump and grind)
                        bucwild2012

Comment

Originally posted by city_ndn_gurl
                          Now my snag for right now, hes too shy to sing to me. Humm thats a shame.
                          city_n,

Well maybe you ought to pop in the CD of your exboyfriend singing to you.....

and have your "snag for right now" lip sync it?

*LOL

j/k
                          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Yeah Yeah

Originally posted by LSS
                            LMAO.....Oh damn!

Are you sure you don't travel much?.....lol.....j/k

DEFINE TRAVEL MUCH!! AYES JKS*

Comment

southern

well i don't care just as long as muh man sings southern ..........lol
                              www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
                              ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
                              Roses are Red
                              Violets der really blue
                              Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

I hear ya sista!

Originally posted by city_ndn_gurl
                                Ohh my goodness.
                                I remember i had this one snag back in the day (aye) that had the most beautifulist voice, and he sang to me every night on the phone. and when i was too busy to answer the phone during the day, he would leave me a message just singing to me. It was so good. talk about mmm, mmm good! He even recorded my song on to his drums' CD. Even though we're no more, I still pop it in once in a while just to hear it.
                                Awww, you just brought back some good memories for me.
                                My boy would sing round dance in the oddest, but sexiest places like.... in the parking lot of Wal-Mart, aye! ( Well maybe not WM) Or in the back of his truck Or even inside a club. You know what I mean, in the oddest places the songs meant more.
                                I know, I know do you hear the violins?!

But, it's gotta be an original song 4sur!!!
                                InAgoodWay!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X