One date with a powwow singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sing the night away

undefinedundefinedundefinedonly if my dreams came true i would be in paradise with my crush !!!!!
    )

Comment

The one singer I know called me at work one day and sang a song to me...I thought that was really nice of him, when he sings to me..gotta luv that voice and those songs he sings..
      "Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of mankind. Did you think the Creator would create unnecessary people in such terrible danger? Know that you yourself are essential to this World."-A. Looking Horse

Comment

Originally posted by lynndancer88
        undefinedundefinedundefinedonly if my dreams came true i would be in paradise with my crush !!!!!
        Hellz Yea.......I second that one!!!
        blah blah blah....

Comment

undefinedundefinedif i had to go with any pow-wow singer i would say Nashoba Simmons and i would love it if he would sing me a round dance song!!!!!
          UM HES MARRIED....AND ITS TO ME..so I really wouldnt like that...so move on to one of his wannabes or something......oh and he cracks on his round dance songs anyways...just kidding..hehe but yeah sorry to break it to ya
          ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Originally posted by katezninen
            Hellz Yea.......I second that one!!!
            too bad there aint no seconds when it comes to shoba...theres only 1 K...hehe
            ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Lmao!!
              Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Originally posted by blingblingjinglediva
                UM HES MARRIED....AND ITS TO ME..so I really wouldnt like that...so move on to one of his wannabes or something......oh and he cracks on his round dance songs anyways...just kidding..hehe but yeah sorry to break it to ya

You go girl! And yes, on another thread (GON Head Staff), I did happen to mention a wee bit that your husband is fine! (But you knew about the fine part already and I'm married too!)

Hope you both enjoy GON! ;)
                Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

he has skills

undefinedundefinedif i had to go with any pow-wow singer i would say Nashoba Simmons and i would love it if he would sing me a round dance song!!!!!
                  i love his singing as well, But by some of the responces "as long as you only want singing" it should be OK

any thing else ??? going to gathering?

Comment

the love of mah life

i absolutely cant get enough of my man singing to me. his voice is juss so smooth soundin. he def gets me every time. mmmhmmmmm he got me hook, line, & sinker. lol ayyyeee
                    OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Dang! Women psychosis 101.........LOL!
                      Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Girl, you calling me crazy???????????

just asking because that's a well known fact already!!!!!
                        Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Aren't we all crazy?

That's when we get labeled, bytches.
                          Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

hot pow wow singer

Originally posted by HOKAHEYGUY
                            ok girls if you had a date with a powwow singer and he wanted to sing to you what song would u want him to sing.And girls that are dateing a powwow singer whats the song u like yo man to sing!
                            i would let him sing whatever song he wants to me.... that would be cool if that were to happen to me. but only in my wildest dream.
                            "The lessons you learn will provide growth, knowledge, and an awesome you"

Comment

I had someone very special make me a song once, but he had hurt me. So, when he wanted to sing it, I would not let him....... I regret that, because I never heard the song. I am almost sure that it was beautiful.

Comment

I don't know......there is something about those hand drum songs that are sooooooo SEXY!!!
                                I'm not mean....You're just a sissy

http://www.mytribalspace.com/tribal/...ame_ndngirl70/
                                http://www.myspace.com/ndngirl70

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X