Aren't we all crazy?

That's when we get labeled, bytches.

Oh yeah, we are all crazy.
    Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Those old 49 heartbreakers! Yea

Remember all those old 49 songs? Gotta luv em!

If you love me just as much as I love you,
      then I'll never let you go! Waya ha waya hi ho!!

Melts me everythime I hear it. I'm just waitin for this one singer to sing this to me, then I'll be his foreva!!!
      love me tender, love me true

Comment

EVEN THOU I HAVE A BF IF HE WAS A INDIAN I WOULD WANT HIM TO SING ME A CHUMASH OR YAQUI LOVE SONG. THAT WOULD BE SO KOOLERZ AND ROMANATIC. ARE THERE ANY LOVE SONGS FOR CHUMAS OR YAQUI?
        ~NO YOU SILLY:I DON'T HAVE 2 HANDLES~MY IDENTICAL TWIN IS KALIFAZ_BEECH_BEAUTY AND LOOK CLOSELY AT OUR AVATAR PICTURES THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT:LIKE US~

Comment

1 5 0 !

1 5 0 !
          Originally posted by HOKAHEYGUY
          ok girls if you had a date with a powwow singer and he wanted to sing to you what song would u want him to sing.And girls that are dateing a powwow singer whats the song u like yo man to sing!

Once when I was a very young and nieve girl, I asked my dad what's the name of the song that his drum group just got done singing, a real old time favorite song of mine! He said what do you mean? I said you know like songs on the radio have names of their songs, what's that one called? and he replied "1 5 0" it's still my fav song even though my dad is now gone~ 1 year, his beautiful voice I'll never forget!
          [FONT=Garamond]RainbowDreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Homalosa
            You go girl! And yes, on another thread (GON Head Staff), I did happen to mention a wee bit that your husband is fine! (But you knew about the fine part already and I'm married too!)

Hope you both enjoy GON! ;)
            OMG I hope no1 thinks I was tryin to be all mean or nothin...cuz I didnt mean to but now that Im readin it days later I sound like im bout to kick some butt or somethin..but I
            m not like that..I just thought I should let a girl know whats up....so she dont get her heart set or her hopes up...but yeah...i knew about the fine thing...thanks for remindin me..i take it as a compliment too!!!hehe...
            ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Originally posted by blingblingjinglediva
              OMG I hope no1 thinks I was tryin to be all mean or nothin...cuz I didnt mean to but now that Im readin it days later I sound like im bout to kick some butt or somethin..but I
              m not like that..I just thought I should let a girl know whats up....so she dont get her heart set or her hopes up...but yeah...i knew about the fine thing...thanks for remindin me..i take it as a compliment too!!!hehe...
              Girl please! Don't you dare apologize! Shoot, we gotta let everybody know what's up! And having said that, anybody looking at my babies' daddy (dang, it's not as ghetto when all your kids have the same father), watchout now! I can have a crazy Apache here in seconds flat!!!!

Oh look at me being stupid. No really, I didn't take you to be mean at all, but we do know that there are powwow groupies out there, so they're no notice now! ;)
              Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Homolasa-you crack me up! But hey, if you like a certain round dance song and he can seranade to you, it's all good. My husband sang me a song on our wedding day, I thought that was the most romantic thing he could do. Now he only sings to the other guys in the drum group! LOL! (kidding honey if you see this)
                Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Merle Eaglespeaker

If he's married sorry. but this has to be said he is fine as hell and I don't care what he would sing to me just as long as he keeps singing. (this is fantasy right?)
                  -----Chukchansi Powwow-----
                  October 1-2,2005
                  [email protected]

Comment

Any of the Scabbyrobe guys and any song
                    sigpic

Denise Violet Davenport

www.myspace.com/meskwakigrl

Comment

...thinking....

I dont know who i would want to sing to me... I sworn off drummers a loooooong time ago... but i am beginning to re-think that decision since now i know its j\not JUST drummers that do ya dirty...

I too loooooove the Eyabay song "Bump N' Grind"... if its been awhile since i heard it, it gives me chills... sighhhh
                      Love the Dance...
                      Feel the Drum

Comment

I date my powwow singer everyday. And everyday is great. LOL

(not too cheesy)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X