Clear All

Originally posted by BurBz
    in the backyard of Kwe-zee's house!
    hahaha
    Mr Oakley was here

see my powwow videos here...
    www.youtube.com/oaklee84

Comment

Suuure thing Burbz, if you guys don't mind partying in a bunch of tall grass! It makes great cover too when tribal cops come to bust it up. LOL

Comment

Summer tells me it also makes great cover when you find that special snag and want to "wander" from the '9!....lol j/k

Comment

(I posted this first on the other thread about the specials at Mt. Pleasant, but thought I would post here also to see if anyone can answer my questions.)

I have a few questions:

1 - Is the powwow going to be at the new powwow grounds? The new location I read about in your paper last summer? Or will it still be in the same place? (I hope it's in the same place because all the shade is nice). I need to know if I need to purchase a canopy or not.

2 - I saw the webpage and the way it looks under dance contest information, it looks like there are specials in every category. They have listed the 2 jingle dress specials, and who is sponsoring them, but then they have men's traditional, women's traditional (northern and southern combined), men's fancy (northern and southern combined), women's fancy and men's grass. The only categories that have sponsored listed are the 2 jingle dress specials. So my question is, are there specials also in the other categories or is that a typo?

3- Just to clarify, you are having junior AND senior adult categories for the southern categories? (men's s. straight, men's s. fancy, and women's buckskin & cloth combined). The way it's listed on the same webpage it says the southern categories are 18-49 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ndneyez
            Summer tells me it also makes great cover when you find that special snag and want to "wander" from the '9!....lol j/k

Geeeez all rank... at least take it to the car!!!!!! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ndnMSW
              (I posted this first on the other thread about the specials at Mt. Pleasant, but thought I would post here also to see if anyone can answer my questions.)

I have a few questions:

1 - Is the powwow going to be at the new powwow grounds? The new location I read about in your paper last summer? Or will it still be in the same place? (I hope it's in the same place because all the shade is nice). I need to know if I need to purchase a canopy or not.

2 - I saw the webpage and the way it looks under dance contest information, it looks like there are specials in every category. They have listed the 2 jingle dress specials, and who is sponsoring them, but then they have men's traditional, women's traditional (northern and southern combined), men's fancy (northern and southern combined), women's fancy and men's grass. The only categories that have sponsored listed are the 2 jingle dress specials. So my question is, are there specials also in the other categories or is that a typo?

3- Just to clarify, you are having junior AND senior adult categories for the southern categories? (men's s. straight, men's s. fancy, and women's buckskin & cloth combined). The way it's listed on the same webpage it says the southern categories are 18-49 years.
              NdNEyeZ... take this one....

Comment

Actually, we don't have the new pow wow grounds yet. So it will still be in the same place with the nice shade and all.

I been gone for awhile so I'm gonna have Melissa answer the rest of the questions. I know I'll be effin it all up if I answer. LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by ndnMSW

I have a few questions:

I answered these questions in the other thread but will answer them here as well:

1. The pow-wow location is the same. It has NOT changed from the previous years. I do suggest you bring a canopy anyway. A lot of the trees had to be cut down or trimmed due to liabilities and safety issues. There is till shade but it has been minimized a bit.

2. There are NO specials in any of the fancy categories or grass. The committee is sponsoring 4 of the 6 specials: Men's traditional, Women's traditional, Chicken, and Hand drum. The jingle dress specials are being sponsored by the outgoing pricess and a committee member who is a former princess.

3. YES, there are JUNIOR and SENIOR adult southern categories. They are in the budget and have been approved. They are ready to go.

I hope this answers your questions. If there are any others, please do ask! We will be happy to answer them for you. Our goal is to make everybody as comfortable as possible. We want to extend our hospitality and treat everybody as good as we possibly can.

Safe travels everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*

Geeeez all rank... at least take it to the car!!!!!! LMAO!
                    You would be the expert in that area huh Summer????.....LMAO!! KIDDING!

Comment

Last edited by Wihey1; 07-27-2005, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wihey1
                        I can almost tell you who the winners will be this year by the head judges. Last year's list of winners looked good. I'm going anyway just to dance.
                        Let's not start that now! The pow-wow isn't even here yet...sheesh!
                        :49:

Comment

No kidding! I thought that stuff happened after the pow-wow was over. Give it a chance people!

Comment

Originally posted by ndneyez
                            You would be the expert in that area huh Summer????.....LMAO!! KIDDING!
                            C'mon man! People are gonna be thinking I'm a slut on here! "There's that easy chick Kwe_Zee from powwows.com".

Comment

Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
                              C'mon man! People are gonna be thinking I'm a slut on here! "There's that easy chick Kwe_Zee from powwows.com".
                              and there she goes with that singer....dayuummm!! Lucky GIRL!!!

Comment

"She sleeps with married men."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.