Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n8tivechick
    replied
    The powwow was awesome and so was the after party! Hangin out with my girls Micky, Anna, Theresa.Can't wait till next year people! And i gambled for the first time! didn't win but didn't. Had d great time with the sag-chips! See ya next year!
    ~Kelli

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Winona Kingbird won the Contemp. Jingle Special and Melinda Goodwill Whitecloud won the Old Style special. I'll get the rest of the winners tomorrow, we were wrapping it up today and I'm EXHAUSTED.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    So who won the Jingle Dress specials that were sponsored by Iliana Montoya and Summer Begay Peters?

Leave a comment:

• sweet_singin_sista
    replied
    Roll Call!!

is there roll call points tonite (Friday night).....hollla!!

sss
    Last edited by sweet_singin_sista; 08-08-2005, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Little Man's Ma
    replied
    Thank You.... appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• cute_jinglin_sweetie
    replied
    Yes there is a grand entry on Friday night at 7:00 pm

Leave a comment:

• Little Man's Ma
    replied
    Just a question about Mt. Pleasant?? Is there a friday evening grand entry?? My sis and her clan are heading that way....

Leave a comment:

• p_town_mami
    replied
    Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*

Isn't third base your specialty?
    Finally you gave me a window of opportunity.

Good one summer! I think your right by the way.....

Leave a comment:

• p_town_mami
    replied
    P-Town Rocks!!!

Well, just so ya'll know...we had to split the P-town team up....I kicked Michelle's a$$ the other night so we aren't playing on the same team. Nah...just kidding! No, it was true...they almost cancelled because not enough teams so we had to split up me and Michelle, so it's gonna be the battle of the P-town teams this year! Ha ha! And you know our co-ed team and our men's team also rock! So come watch us all play if you get a chance. If anything, you'll be entertained watching a bunch of ol' overweight NDN's trying to run around bases as fast as they can! LMAO...jokes...that's just me! And Michelle....JOKES....anyway, who is CHIZNIK??? Just curious cuz you say you play for our team...I can't figure out who it is! LOL...later!

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Originally posted by ndneyez
    I played third base.I know I'm going to miss it really bad!

Isn't third base your specialty?
    Finally you gave me a window of opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• ndneyez
    replied
    Originally posted by chiznik
    I will do that. What team(s) did you play for I usually play the co-ed and ladies for P-town.
    megwetch
    We probably know each other. This is Montoya. THe older sister of the two. I played with the p-town ladies last year. I played third base. I played on the co-ed team that took second last year. It was a mix of Mt. Pleasant and Little Traverse. So, yeah we probably know each other. Good luck this year! I know I'm going to miss it really bad!

Leave a comment:

• cute_jinglin_sweetie
    replied
    I played with P-town co-ed last year, but only for like one inning because I had to go to the pow-wow. You guys got a good team tho! Mt. Pleasant is putting a co-ed team in for thursday that I'll be playing with, hopefully. I'm on the pow-wow committee this year so I might have to back out if things get too busy for me....

Leave a comment:

• chiznik
    replied
    Originally posted by ndneyez
    Before I got on the committee I was ballin' every year at that tourney! Makes me sad not to play for the first time in years! Anyway, the last I heard the co-ed tourney was on Thursday. Got asked to play yesterday but had to say no. If you call Parks & Rec and ask for Chip he could give you a definite answer. (989) 775-4000
    I will do that. What team(s) did you play for I usually play the co-ed and ladies for P-town.
    megwetch

Leave a comment:

• ndneyez
    replied
    Before I got on the committee I was ballin' every year at that tourney! Makes me sad not to play for the first time in years! Anyway, the last I heard the co-ed tourney was on Thursday. Got asked to play yesterday but had to say no. If you call Parks & Rec and ask for Chip he could give you a definite answer. (989) 775-4000

Leave a comment:

• chiznik
    replied
    softball??

They usually have a softball tournament up there. I heard that they may be cancelling it this year due to lack of teams. Anyone else heard anything? Anyone else got a team . I play with p-town.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.