Apache Gold Winnerz Anyone!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• billyjoejimbob
    Drum money for the clueless
    by billyjoejimbob
    I couldnt think of a good title, but i figured that one would get you interested.

What do you think about drums who show up for contest or split money when they arent really that great?

Not that I am any better, but when 40 drums show up to a powwow and some of them are...
    09-05-2006, 11:11 PM
  • jumpingbuffalo
    Old Drumming Rules
    by jumpingbuffalo
    Whatever happen to "not singing others songs without buying 'THE RIGHTS' first?"

There are many drums singing other drums songs, most not even of the same tribe, just hackin' the songs up badly.

I've asked a few where they got 'that song' and they were "...uhh...
    06-19-2004, 04:15 PM
  • dad
    changing the song
    by dad
    when you go out there to dance contest don't you hate it when drum groups change the songs to try and trick you. there are drums out there who sing other drum groups trick songs but don't sing them right, where there suppose to be a stop they don't stop or add one in where theres not suppose to be...
    06-18-2008, 11:28 AM
  • Tvskekee
    Wrinting songs in languages you do not know..
    by Tvskekee
    BPlenty replied to a post in another thread and I think it merits its own topic so here it goes.

There are many drums out there who are "writing" songs without the proper knowledge of what they are doing and even worse, they are writing songs in languages they do not know....
    11-07-2000, 10:01 AM
  • n8tiveson79
    If you are interested in drums and singing!! WHO MADE UP THE TERM: "oLd StYle"?
    by n8tiveson79
    I have a couple of things to say and then a couple of questions.
    Hau Koda!
    I have been reading the different comments. I have a questions about who made up the term "old style"?
    who defined the term?
    and if a drum sings straight or "word songs", why is...
    09-14-2002, 01:32 PM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
    I want to share an interesting information for you
    by Celena
    I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
    09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X