X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEn8ive_kita
    replied
    Pics....

So is anyone gonna paste any pics of the powwow?

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    Yes Yes the singing was goood......I luved hearing all the drum groups singing.....BUT
    I hate to say I was feeling Midnite more too.....Were sounding very good...not to take anything away from Tha Tribe though......

Leave a comment:

• woggs
    replied
    Was it the same type of crazy beat that some drum was doin at Indio in December?? I remember women's fancy got a weird song..was cool watching them get it on out there tho..
    AGAIN..powwows..WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..

Leave a comment:

• gaonseh
    replied
    powwow was good... went LATE Saturday night though...

grass dance special was pretty cool -- old school -- congrats to Randy P. for winning!

The dancing was good all weekend...

Hey... how 'bout that intertribal with the crazy a$$ beat? LOL... those guys from Southern Outlaws that were dancing to it cracked me up! All those dancers were laughing trying to dance to it... LMAO *sigh* good times... lol

Leave a comment:

• AEn8ive_kita
    replied
    I wish I went!!!

The powwow sounded really good... Congrats to Tha Tribe and Midnite Express was there :O!!!! Dang... now I really wish I went!!!!!!!!
    But Congrats to the singers and dancers!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gaonseh
    replied
    YES!!! They did! We all went home very happy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lesley Smoke
    replied
    Sooo......the tribe took it there??

Leave a comment:

• gaonseh
    replied
    LOL... woulda, coulda, shoulda

Leave a comment:

• Furiously-Fancy
    replied
    If I went......I woulda got 1st place!!

Maybe in tiny tots!! he! he! 4 realz I wouldn't mind rumble'n wit dem boyz....looks like some tough comp!! Sometimes I get up in the place'nz sometimes I get dissed......either way it's all GOOD!!

Leave a comment:

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
    replied
    I wanna powwow too!

Leave a comment:

• Furiously-Fancy
    replied
    Originally posted by woggs
    AWWW..I wanna go to a powwow..waaahhh
    Me too!!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    yeah i noticed that they were sounding like the old tha tribe which is nice. i like that big sound and not soo much that battle river wanna be thing. every since last year with their cds and hosting duties i started to lose interest in them. hope that they keep it up. as for winning, i was diggin midnite more because they seemed better. i aint a groupie but they were alot stronger even though only half were singing and maybe that had something to do with them not.... well winning aint everything. i was glad to see alot of nice drums there. first rate singing i tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• gaonseh
    replied
    Originally posted by injunboy
    im gonna go ahead and say midnite express won. they have been better but even then they were so much better than the others. glad wild rose made it and tha tribe. alot of nice songs there at the powwow. the cozads it seemed brought some differnt songs. i dont know if thats correct but they sounded differnt. even for the mens fancy songs. they just didnt bring the ole standard. it was nice... okay
    Well, good guess but Tha Tribe took it home. They sounded really good!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grizzly
    replied
    ~Once again you have guessed correctly.~ :)

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
    Grizzly, this means you either went to Wa:K or to CSU Long Beach. If you're not going to Denver March, come on up to Chinle for the one-day YouthFest Powwow this weekend (3-19).

Techno Dude! Yeah, we decided to go down south to Wa:K. I haven't been there in years it was nice to be back. BTW, we'll be hosting @ Wa:k next year.
    Thanx for the invite to Chinle. See ya @ UofA!
    HOKA!
    Last edited by Grizzly; 03-15-2005, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• woggs
    replied
    AWWW..I wanna go to a powwow..waaahhh

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X