Ann Arbor 49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Arbor 49

I know someone posted sumthin bout this in another thread but it was deleted...ne way...where's tha nine at and how much and all that jazz.....post it here!!!! NOW!!! j/k...not really, but yeah...
    "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
    Obsession is an action word...
    "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
    This is for you Prince Charming....
    Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Maybe i'll go, still undecided yet......

also unsure about where tha after party is at....
    *Tha One N' Only LeSLeY*

Comment

Someone please tell! I'm gonna be there!!! Also, is there anything going on Friday night? If not, is there a bar/club that the natives hang out at? I'm flying in at like 1:00 in the afternoon....looking to do something..lol
      It does not require many words to speak the truth.
      Chief Joseph

Comment

For some reason every year....some part of the 9 is held in the bar at the Quality Inn. LOL The bar always runs out of alcohol and half the time doesn't have what people would like to drink. 2 years ago, they opened their conference room after the bar closed to let the Nish continue to party.

Native Mom..I'm not sure what's going on Friday night, when you find out let me know LOL We'll be in town about 8 or 9 that night.
        He's the type of rez I like
        ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I went to the '9 before. It was nasty. Drunks and dopers all about. Back at the drums room would have been ok but the party continued ended up raunchy had strangers having sex on the bathroom floor people beating on the door cause that's where the white lines were. It was a mess. Yeah, fun times for all.

Comment

Dang...Quality Inn....LOL. That's where I'm staying. Who'd thunk? That's kewl, don't need a driver then.
            Chief Joseph

Comment

That's where we are staying too....and that's how I saw it...LOL I don't have to drive my cousins! LOL
              He's the type of rez I like
              ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

ha ha...well I'm jealous...Ima be in the Comfort Inn...darn :(
                "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella

Comment

im probably going with the AIC group at the college here in ohio...so i know nothing except they said somethingorother i forget was paying for our hotel room and i was like oh yeah! lol
                  "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

Hey Smesh,

So did ya find any bars/clubs for Friday? Dang, I don't know anyone in Michigan. I guess time to meet some natives...lol.
                    Chief Joseph

Comment

Just hang out at the Quality Inn bar. You'll run into somebody you know. You'll be just fine.

Comment

Yeah I guess dat's what I'll do....lol. Trying to act like I'm in the 5th grade or something..... Well, I've never been to MI before and my friends aren't arriving until late Friday or on Saturday.
                        Chief Joseph

Comment

I'm all excited ....only 5 days to go!!!!

Comment

Two cents

There use to be a club called the cave and then last year the bar was called The Edge, I believe thats where everyone was b4 Quality last year. Email the pow-wow commitee maybe they may know ?????

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X