No announcement yet.

Lumbee Spring Pow-wow, May 6-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!!!! Mr. Dennis and Mrs. Jen......I just realized that I didn't include you 2 in my shoutouts. I am so sorry -- guess I was caught up in the moment of expressing how good I thought the powwow turned out. But of course, I hope you you both know that the powwow could not have been the success that it was without you!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and listening to you this weekend. I learned so much from you and for that I would like to thank you!!!!

Your wife is a beautiful woman and so very sweet - glad we got a chance to judge together!!!!

Thank you for all the sweet comments while you introduced me this weekend.....I just couldn't help but smile!!! If we ever cross paths again, you will see that I am pretty much always smiling!!! The Creator has gave me so much to be thankful for and not many reasons to frown. Especially that little grassdancer that you saw me chasing around the arena all weekend!

I didn't get to make the after party but I am glad that it was jammin! Had a babysitter and all and just fell right off to sleep. Does this mean that I am gettin old? As far as the "Mansion" afterparty.......WHO WEEE, I have been over there a couple of times myself so I know there was some good times goin on. Guess I will get to hang out with all of you at the next powwow.

Comment

• *HUGS BUSHY* Doesn't this thread just make ya feel all warm & fuzzy??? Seriously tho....nothin but good vibes this wknd always a great time w/all of you!! We have a kick a$$ Powwow Family!
      *BE EASY*

Comment

• Pow-wow Family

Yeah it is just great.. I am missin everyone already!!! Seems like the next pow-wow is just so far off.. Can't wait though..
        Sallie D

Comment

• Awwwwwww........I feel like a group hug......

For realz tho - this pow-wow fam keeps getting bigger and better ..... love all youz guyz......
          Last edited by Smokin' Ace; 05-12-2005, 09:24 AM.
          Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

• Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
            *HUGS BUSHY* Doesn't this thread just make ya feel all warm & fuzzy??? Seriously tho....nothin but good vibes this wknd always a great time w/all of you!! We have a kick a$$ Powwow Family!
            Aww... good vibes for sure!!

My crow frens.... Thank you both for showin' me how to do the double beat!! I'll keep practising... Just in case!!

I wanted to learn from the BESTEST double beat crow hop dancers!!
            ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

• So.... where's everyone going next????

Comment

• Finally made it back to my computer.....

I made it back to AZ in one piece....I had a blast at this one....saw a lot of peeps I knew but wanted to see a few that I didnt.....Next time for sure....
                .....Certain Things Catch Your Eyes...Pursue Only Those That Capture Your Heart.....

Comment

• Originally posted by grneyendn
                  . . .If we ever cross paths again, you will see that I am pretty much always smiling!!! . . . Guess I will get to hang out with all of you at the next powwow.

grneye,

We are coming back east for the Washington D.C. Powwow, August 12-14.

Are you gonna be there?
                  Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waya's NDNGRL
                    Yeah it is just great.. I am missin everyone already!!! Seems like the next pow-wow is just so far off.. Can't wait though..

DANG!! Babygirl looks juss like her Daddy!
                    "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy
                      DANG!! Babygirl looks juss like her Daddy!
                      Are you the daddy?!!!!

Just kidding FF.

Hi Sally. Say hi to your mom and dad!

JD

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• FF.. She sure does look just like her daddy... Joe's Dad- Mom and dad say hello as well...
                        Sallie D

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
                          grneye,

We are coming back east for the Washington D.C. Powwow, August 12-14.

Are you gonna be there?

We have been contemplating going to this one. It sounds exciting and would really love to make it.

Only problem I am having making a definite decision to be there is that I am getting married in November of this year and we are currently in the process of getting a house. SOOOOOO.....financially, I am at an understanding that most of my traveling this year will be limited. Except for my honeymoon of course - to the Grand Caymen Islands and Cozomel Mexico!!!!! (Yeaaaah!!!!)

Next year tho----if it's the Creator's will------I will be traveling in full effect!!! Always ready to POWWOW

Comment

• lol..Junie does tell that story! LOL...kinda funny eh...TOO KEEN! haha...WHO ME it sounds like I missed out on a fun time...and THEY LUVD YA!

[QUOTE=WhoMe]___

__

The straight dancer that won first was Juaquin Hamilton. He also won at the Gathering. Rumor is when he was born . . . his mother said, "Wha? Keeeeen!!!!? That's how he got his name. *LOL

__

spot!!!
                            ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

• Originally posted by tiBBy
                              WHO ME it sounds like I missed out on a fun time...and THEY LUVD YA!!!!
                              __

tiBBs,

Yes, you DID miss out on a GREAT time!

\

Now GET BACK TO WORK!!!! *LOL
                              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• lumbee PW

hey everyone, hope everyone had a safe trip home, we did make it to philly on time barely,he he he, anywayz just back this morning 5:30am still talkin bout lum pw we had a blast, good to see so many friends and family, congrates to all the winners. dennis it was and always goooot to see ya, it was very nice meeting your lovly wife, we had a blast hanging out, huh. re: mansion he he. that guy we met him bout 4 years ago, we just got attached to each other. too cool. so glad the lumbee people had this pw, it had a awlsome feeling, felt real good out there dancing to all of the CHOOOOOOa SINGING AND DRUMMING. ALL HEAD STAFF DID A GOOOT JOB. Dennis awlsome MC'ing. see youz guyz at the next one. laterz
                                LIVE,LOVE AND BE FREE AND RELEASE YOUR INTERSELF :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X