Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Hey - thank you!!!!! And you are welcome.....your singing made me feel sooooo good......blessings to you and Pipestone - keep singing gurllllllllll

See ya on the trail.....

Leave a comment:

• matrious
    replied
    thanks ya'll!

hey, i just wanted to say thanks to all of you that posted those kind words about the Backup at this pow-wow. I was singing with Pipestone and i had the honor of having a couple of the other women join me on a couple songs!! THANKS to all of you women that came to sing with me! TRUELY AN HONOR! and i thank you soooo much for the 'props'! all the women in the singing contest were exquisite!!! and i had a GREAT time!! a special thanks goes out to the M.C. and the Mrs. M.C.! lol i had an AWESOME time checkin the after parties with ya'll!! you Zotighs sure know how to make a lady feel appreciated!!! THAT POW-WOW WAS SOOO MUCH FUN! i hope i can return someday to see how it progresses! thanks to all!!!
    Ahnung

Leave a comment:

• matrious
    replied
    thanks ya'll!

Leave a comment:

• geronimo
    replied
    Originally posted by lumbee_warrior
    thanks soooo much. i appreciate it. now i have to get out in the real world and start making some money to pay off all these bills that i've accumulated so far. i'm in good hands though because i was one of the lucky ones because i got offered a job with the state of nc 3 days before i graduated. i start work on june 1st and taking full advantage of my 2 week break. LOL!!!! can ya blame me?

go on w/your bad self!!!

Leave a comment:

• lumbee_warrior
    replied
    thanks ya'll

thanks soooo much. i appreciate it. now i have to get out in the real world and start making some money to pay off all these bills that i've accumulated so far. i'm in good hands though because i was one of the lucky ones because i got offered a job with the state of nc 3 days before i graduated. i start work on june 1st and taking full advantage of my 2 week break. LOL!!!! can ya blame me?

Leave a comment:

• Waya's NDNGRL
    replied
    Congrats

Just wanted to send out a congrats to Lumbee Warrior.. Great Job...

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Congrats Cuz

That is awesome - I am so proud of you.

Leave a comment:

• NDNGurl92782
    replied
    Congrats to Lumbee Warrior

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Oh - and congrats to Lumbee Warrior - that is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Hey Jun - digging your new picture....

You know, it's been over a week - and at Linda's today, the people were still buzzing over the pow-wow!!! That speaks volumes....words like:

"It was the best ever!"

"There was alot of healing that happened at the pow-wow."

to my friend - "We know that you are all proud of the success of the pow-wow!"

So, I will say this again....to all the folks who worked so hard to put this pow-wow on...you all deserve raises and a round of applause...I can not wait for next year....good job....and WhoMe - can't wait to hear you again....bring your crew next time, eh?? Give my friend Deyaz a reason to come here.....

Leave a comment:

• []FlyByNyte[]
    replied
    Originally posted by lumbee_warrior
    i graduated today from UNC-Chapel Hill. yes folks this ndn has ALUMNI STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big Congrats to ya man....

Leave a comment:

• lumbee_warrior
    replied
    good times

sorry it's taken me soooooo long to post. like i mentioned earlier in the thread i was in the middle of final exams and i had exams after the powwow was over on sunday. just wanted to say that i had a blast and there was a very good feeling at the powwow. big ups to the pw committee and i'm glad that the powwow was back at the nc indian cultural center. that place has some good medicine and it was a blessing to get some while i was there. can't wait for next year cause next year i won't have to miss any of the powwow due to exams. i graduated today from UNC-Chapel Hill. yes folks this ndn has ALUMNI STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now off to the real world working an 8am-5pm.

Leave a comment:

• fancyfingers
    replied
    lumbee PW

hey everyone, hope everyone had a safe trip home, we did make it to philly on time barely,he he he, anywayz just back this morning 5:30am still talkin bout lum pw we had a blast, good to see so many friends and family, congrates to all the winners. dennis it was and always goooot to see ya, it was very nice meeting your lovly wife, we had a blast hanging out, huh. re: mansion he he. that guy we met him bout 4 years ago, we just got attached to each other. too cool. so glad the lumbee people had this pw, it had a awlsome feeling, felt real good out there dancing to all of the CHOOOOOOa SINGING AND DRUMMING. ALL HEAD STAFF DID A GOOOT JOB. Dennis awlsome MC'ing. see youz guyz at the next one. laterz

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by tiBBy
    WHO ME it sounds like I missed out on a fun time...and THEY LUVD YA!!!!
    __

tiBBs,

Yes, you DID miss out on a GREAT time!

\

Now GET BACK TO WORK!!!! *LOL

Leave a comment:

• tiBBy
    replied
    lol..Junie does tell that story! LOL...kinda funny eh...TOO KEEN! haha...WHO ME it sounds like I missed out on a fun time...and THEY LUVD YA!

[QUOTE=WhoMe]___

__

The straight dancer that won first was Juaquin Hamilton. He also won at the Gathering. Rumor is when he was born . . . his mother said, "Wha? Keeeeen!!!!? That's how he got his name. *LOL

__

spot!!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X