No announcement yet.

Ann Arbor Results??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Pipestone! See I told ya my Ojibs just made me proud.

Comment

KZ... the little hoop dance girl was just adorable!!!! and a good dancer too!

Comment

Okay!

Just kiddin, I don't know what you're talking about! lol!

Comment

She was only about 7 or 8 years old...and did a hoop dance...during one of the breaks on Saturday..as an exhibition...too cute!

Comment

There was all kinds of things messed up with points and all that kinda strange. but it was a good powwow!
            Mens tradish
            1st Adrian Klein
            2nd Dana Warrington
            3rd ?
            4th ?

Mens Grass
            1st Matt Pheasant
            2nd Dale Roberts
            3rd Ginew Benton
            4th Ronnie Preston

Mens Fancy
            1st Darryl Hill
            2nd Wayne Silas
            3rd ?????
            4th Nigel Schuyler

Soo I dont know who else won in teens and stuff sooo yeah .lol
            ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

I might as well get in on the rumors too. I heard that the head tabulator, some Loonsfoot guy, messed up taking the numbers at grand entry. This guy has done other powwows in the Michigan area and has been known to mess up other powwows too. So be careful. Otherwise, the powwow was pretty good. Lots of good dancers, good singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggie
                I might as well get in on the rumors too. I heard that the head tabulator, some Loonsfoot guy, messed up taking the numbers at grand entry. This guy has done other powwows in the Michigan area and has been known to mess up other powwows too. So be careful. Otherwise, the powwow was pretty good. Lots of good dancers, good singing.
                It looked kind of strange at grand entry, i was at the front with the royalty soo, i saw him trynna get things in order with who was taking who's number. I didn't know what was goin on, but oh well. i had fun. it was still good jamz and good fun
                ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                  There was all kinds of things messed up with points and all that kinda strange. but it was a good powwow!
                  Mens Grass
                  1st Matt Pheasant
                  2nd Dale Roberts
                  3rd Ginew Benton
                  4th Ronnie Preston
                  Buck Spotted Tail said he ended up getting first place money after someone (?) checked the points.
                  Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                  Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                  DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

This pow wow was alright.....I knew something was up at the end cuz there was a lot of people talking to the committee after the results were announced. Dang didn't know there was that much controversy. Well, anyways, the party was aight.....ended up at Quality Inn but they didn't let anyone into the ballroom afterwards....we tried LOL.
                    It does not require many words to speak the truth.
                    Chief Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by nativemom
                      This pow wow was alright.....I knew something was up at the end cuz there was a lot of people talking to the committee after the results were announced. Dang didn't know there was that much controversy. Well, anyways, the party was aight.....ended up at Quality Inn but they didn't let anyone into the ballroom afterwards....we tried LOL.
                      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Woo hoo...go Jackie and Adrian!!!!... I was there..it was a real dope powwow....Amber was tearin it up too!
                        "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
                        Obsession is an action word...
                        "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
                        This is for you Prince Charming....
                        Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                          Whateverrrrr. I don't know what you talking about......LOL. It was fun......
                          It does not require many words to speak the truth.
                          Chief Joseph

Comment

mmetoxen

MY BAD! HAD THEM IN THE WRONG CATEGORY.
                            Leon Metoxen/White - TEEN BOYS TRADITIONAL - 3rd Place
                            Yasmine Metoxen, TEEN GIRLS TRADITIONAL - 1st Place

My niece and nephew. That's how I know that
                            Last edited by mmetoxen; 04-06-2005, 02:07 PM. Reason: wrong name

Comment

Originally posted by nativemom
                              Whateverrrrr. I don't know what you talking about......LOL. It was fun......
                              I'm messing with ya......
                              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

This powwow just flew right on by! I couldn't believe how quick it was.....i really enjoyed myself tho, would definitely plan on going back! It was good to see a lot of you i hadnt seen since Skydome....Congrats to the winners! All the categories were JAM PACKED! Lots of good competition....seriously.

I was surprised Buck didnt place, that guy was workin those moccs somethin deadly, he's a great dancer! I think he deserved to win.

Some really good drums this wknd as well, Mystic, Creek Whitfish, pipestone, midnight all jammed out.....good sounds all the way around!

OH YEAH! Get STONEY CREEKS NEW CD! It's HOT! You will not be let down, I almost had to pull the car over & bust out my double beat on the way home! HOKA!
                                *BE EASY*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.