Ann Arbor Results??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose

OH YEAH! Get STONEY CREEKS NEW CD! It's HOT! You will not be let down, I almost had to pull the car over & bust out my double beat on the way home! HOKA!
    ALMOST!? shoooooooooot ... bux was rockin' the rest areas and toll booths - had the truckers blowin' their horns & the toll booth workers doin' a 1-2-3.... haha, jks!

anyways... shouts to Creek - gotta lubb them high notes! see ya'll fellas in hollister!
    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

oh yea... congrats to all the winners... esp. bux reppin' the crow styo!

i think i found me a new fav. grass dancer - *ahhhhh* (lubb sigh)
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
        I'm messing with ya......
        I know....lol. Anyways, hasta admit had lotsa fun....
        It does not require many words to speak the truth.
        Chief Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
          It looked kind of strange at grand entry, i was at the front with the royalty soo, i saw him trynna get things in order with who was taking who's number. I didn't know what was goin on, but oh well. i had fun. it was still good jamz and good fun
          Sooo shanny-g..are you still representin as the principesa for pws.com during GE at pws?? :whistle

LMFAO! we miss you shannon!!! come see us you know where! LMAO!

Comment

Stoney Creek was jamming this weekend. The boyz sounded good. It was actually the first time I seen them live.

Saw Bushy and Bux dancing. I was going to come and introduce myself but I didn't want to get anyone else sick. I caught a cold down there. LOL

Got to see Kiiwehnzii my cuzzin LOL Always good to see him, he was looking pretty good in the golden agers.
            He's the type of rez I like
            ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by nativemom
              .....ended up at Quality Inn but they didn't let anyone into the ballroom afterwards....we tried LOL.
              Me too! We probably was rubbing elbows and didn't even know it. lol

Comment

i seen sum there :P all happy ayeez :P
                ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

congrads pipestone

CongradulatiOns PipestOne!!~~~

Comment

I was! LOL.. .Shan.

Dang Tom, you could at least congratulate me on being "happy." That rarely happens anymore.

Comment

Complete list of winners

Well still waiting for a complete list of winners. I missed this one. Although some family went, they said the points were messed up. Someone must have a complete list. Come on powwowers, inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks
                      love me tender, love me true

Comment

Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
                        Me too! We probably was rubbing elbows and didn't even know it. lol
                        Dang, probably...lol. I know I saw Bux and Bushy there, but I was...umm...well, I was.....having a lot of fun
                        It does not require many words to speak the truth.
                        Chief Joseph

Comment

Well geez u guys...next time just yell BUCKSKIN PANTYHOSE...i'll prolly turn as red as my dress but i'll stop & say HI! it's always good to meet other pw.commers, i've made some pretty damn goot friends from this site!

A few peeps came up to me & introduced themselves...it's always nice to meet new peeps!
                          *BE EASY*

Comment

Geez Summer..I didn't even see you and I even looked for you. LOL. And I didn't go downstairs to the bar on Saturday at the Quality cuz I was so stuffed up, the smoke wouldn't have done me any good.
                            He's the type of rez I like
                            ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I seen Bux & Bushy out there dancing..actually gotta pic of i think Bushy...I am just shy and dont talk to anyone haha.
                              ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
                                Geez Summer..I didn't even see you and I even looked for you. LOL. And I didn't go downstairs to the bar on Saturday at the Quality cuz I was so stuffed up, the smoke wouldn't have done me any good.
                                I swear the only person I saw was Coyot! I thought I would see ya there too Sooz.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.