Ann Arbor Results??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nena
    Well still waiting for a complete list of winners. I missed this one. Although some family went, they said the points were messed up. Someone must have a complete list. Come on powwowers, inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks
    i don't think anyone knows who exactly won. sooo just what has been posted is all i know!
    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

I always wonder why these big powwows, which have nice flyers and data on their websites before the PW don't post the results there, once it's over???????

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
        I always wonder why these big powwows, which have nice flyers and data on their websites before the PW don't post the results there, once it's over???????
        Yeah...I was wondering that too Colonah
        ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

I didn't make it.. **tears** from what i hear it was krazy/hectic..

CONGRATS to all the winners

hasta luegos

Comment

I wish i could have danced, but i had a cold (from running out in the cold) but yea the tabs for the contest were screwed up. My brother (Marcus Winchester) *wink, wink* was called for 2nd, then right when we were getting ready to leave (me and my mom at least) they called the teen boys tradish. back up to gate 12, turns out he placed 1st, not 2nd

Comment

Winners - Womens Tradish

18-49 Women's Tradish...

1st: Salina Todome
              2nd: Kelly Downwind
              3rd: Vannie Wheelock
              4th: Dora Old Elk

At least I'm pretty sure that's how that went.

Nice to meet you Bux ... introduced myself to ya just before contest on Saturday night. Congrats to you and all the winners!

Comment

Well, all in all, it was a pretty good pow wow. I had fun Friday and Saturday night. The singing was aight.....got 2 tapes of recording anyways. I sang with Mystic all weekend and that was fun, I don't get to see my cuzzins that often.
                It does not require many words to speak the truth.
                Chief Joseph

Comment

congrats to all the winners

Comment

Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
                    I was! LOL.. .Shan.

Dang Tom, you could at least congratulate me on being "happy." That rarely happens anymore.
                    Hey, A Big ol Congradulations goes out to Summer For Making a star appearance their,smiling around,winking u know staring..aye lol..And also for buying a pstone cd a-ho many miigwetchs..lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Oneida2222
                      18-49 Women's Tradish...

1st: Salina Todome
                      2nd: Kelly Downwind
                      3rd: Vannie Wheelock
                      4th: Dora Old Elk

At least I'm pretty sure that's how that went.

Nice to meet you Bux ... introduced myself to ya just before contest on Saturday night. Congrats to you and all the winners!
                      when they called up Dora old elk, they called her name but monica's number. So i don't know if thats how tradish really went or not!
                      ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                        There was all kinds of things messed up with points and all that kinda strange. but it was a good powwow!
                        Mens tradish
                        1st Adrian Klein
                        2nd Dana Warrington
                        3rd ?
                        4th ?

Mens Grass
                        1st Matt Pheasant
                        2nd Dale Roberts
                        3rd Ginew Benton
                        4th Ronnie Preston

Mens Fancy
                        1st Darryl Hill
                        2nd Wayne Silas
                        3rd ?????
                        4th Nigel Schuyler

Soo I dont know who else won in teens and stuff sooo yeah .lol

MENS FANCY

Hey Nigel Schuyler got 3rd place and Tonch St. John got 4th
                        fo shizzle

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                          when they called up Dora old elk, they called her name but monica's number. So i don't know if thats how tradish really went or not!

Holy heck, didn't know that happened. Sheesh, they messed up pretty good, then, eh? At least they were consistent (not in just one category but most...).

Comment

Shouts to those 2 Oneida Boys Representing....Darrell Hill and Wayne Silas!!!! Those Boys can Really JAM OUT!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
                                I maintain the A2 powwow website and I am still trying to get ahold of a list myself! I'll probably see if I can get drums up by this weekend (no promise), but dancers might take a bit longer since I'm having a harder time tracking down someone who knows! Whenever I find it I'll try to post to let y'all know it's up on the site.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.