No announcement yet.

Ann Arbor Results??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks think many will appreciate that...have a great weekend...
    C

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaLuv77
      MENS FANCY

Hey Nigel Schuyler got 3rd place and Tonch St. John got 4th
      fo shizzle
      thats what i thought!
      someone lied to me
      ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

I'm not surprised that Rodney Loonsfoot was the tabulator because the words Rodney and messing up go hand and hand. He stays mostly in Michigan so if you are planning on going to a Michigan powwow, make sure you check your points if he's there.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
          when they called up Dora old elk, they called her name but monica's number. So i don't know if thats how tradish really went or not!

Well I collected the Cash....if there was a problem or any question Monica should've spoke up & asked for clarification. I don't usually pay attention to what my # is & most powwows announce winner by NAME as it is....
          *BE EASY*

Comment

I was in the vicinity. Monica did speak up. Her number was called mistakenly as sometimes happens. Everything was checked out. Monica was satisfied.
            Her number ended with 14. Dora Oldelks number ended with 19. A hastily written 9 could be mistaken for a 4. The MC did make this mistake when announcing.

The singing was awesome. Whitefish Bay sounded somewhat like the old Whitefish Bay.
            Midnite and Pipestone, what can you say.

Comment

Whitefish Bay was jamming.
              He's the type of rez I like
              ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by T.cain
                Hey, A Big ol Congradulations goes out to Summer For Making a star appearance their,smiling around,winking u know staring..aye lol..And also for buying a pstone cd a-ho many miigwetchs..lmao
                LOL! Staring???

Comment

Originally posted by Froggie
                  I'm not surprised that Rodney Loonsfoot was the tabulator because the words Rodney and messing up go hand and hand. He stays mostly in Michigan so if you are planning on going to a Michigan powwow, make sure you check your points if he's there.
                  Not all MI pow-wows! Don't be lumping us all together now. People will be getting scared off. LOL.

Comment

Heres what i Remember...its been a week adn i cant remember i only remember these catagories cause i was sittin by them all weekend and had a really good time talking to these crazy people...yahtzee and Clara
                    Womens Golden Age
                    1st?
                    2nd?
                    3rd?
                    4th Clara Jackson

Mens tradish
                    1st Adrian Klein
                    2nd Dana Warrington
                    3rd ?
                    4th Yahtzee Perkins
                    There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Stinker
                      I was in the vicinity. Monica did speak up. Her number was called mistakenly as sometimes happens. Everything was checked out. Monica was satisfied.
                      Her number ended with 14. Dora Oldelks number ended with 19. A hastily written 9 could be mistaken for a 4. The MC did make this mistake when announcing.

The singing was awesome. Whitefish Bay sounded somewhat like the old Whitefish Bay.
                      Midnite and Pipestone, what can you say.
                      yeah i saw her looking at the tabulations, i just never asked what actually happened with it. i'm just saying what i saw sooo yeah newayz.
                      blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
                        Well I collected the Cash....if there was a problem or any question Monica should've spoke up & asked for clarification. I don't usually pay attention to what my # is & most powwows announce winner by NAME as it is....
                        i'm not saying you shouldn't have won, i'm just saying thats what i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by native_flutterby
                          Heres what i Remember...its been a week adn i cant remember i only remember these catagories cause i was sittin by them all weekend and had a really good time talking to these crazy people...yahtzee and Clara
                          Womens Golden Age
                          1st?
                          2nd?
                          3rd?
                          4th Clara Jackson

Mens tradish
                          1st Adrian Klein
                          2nd Dana Warrington
                          3rd ?
                          4th Yahtzee Perkins
                          Sorry had a lil giggle...his name is Yahsti (Wayahsti) Perkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggie View Post
                            lol
                            Niin sa, Chi anung

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.