X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anishinabealltheway
    replied
    Originally posted by Froggie View Post
    I'm not surprised that Rodney Loonsfoot was the tabulator because the words Rodney and messing up go hand and hand. He stays mostly in Michigan so if you are planning on going to a Michigan powwow, make sure you check your points if he's there.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• taani
    replied
    Originally posted by native_flutterby
    Heres what i Remember...its been a week adn i cant remember i only remember these catagories cause i was sittin by them all weekend and had a really good time talking to these crazy people...yahtzee and Clara
    Womens Golden Age
    1st?
    2nd?
    3rd?
    4th Clara Jackson

Mens tradish
    1st Adrian Klein
    2nd Dana Warrington
    3rd ?
    4th Yahtzee Perkins
    Sorry had a lil giggle...his name is Yahsti (Wayahsti) Perkins.

Leave a comment:

• ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    replied
    Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
    Well I collected the Cash....if there was a problem or any question Monica should've spoke up & asked for clarification. I don't usually pay attention to what my # is & most powwows announce winner by NAME as it is....
    i'm not saying you shouldn't have won, i'm just saying thats what i heard.

Leave a comment:

• ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    replied
    Originally posted by Lil Stinker
    I was in the vicinity. Monica did speak up. Her number was called mistakenly as sometimes happens. Everything was checked out. Monica was satisfied.
    Her number ended with 14. Dora Oldelks number ended with 19. A hastily written 9 could be mistaken for a 4. The MC did make this mistake when announcing.

The singing was awesome. Whitefish Bay sounded somewhat like the old Whitefish Bay.
    Midnite and Pipestone, what can you say.
    yeah i saw her looking at the tabulations, i just never asked what actually happened with it. i'm just saying what i saw sooo yeah newayz.
    blah blah blah

Leave a comment:

• native_flutterby
    replied
    Heres what i Remember...its been a week adn i cant remember i only remember these catagories cause i was sittin by them all weekend and had a really good time talking to these crazy people...yahtzee and Clara
    Womens Golden Age
    1st?
    2nd?
    3rd?
    4th Clara Jackson

Mens tradish
    1st Adrian Klein
    2nd Dana Warrington
    3rd ?
    4th Yahtzee Perkins

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Originally posted by Froggie
    I'm not surprised that Rodney Loonsfoot was the tabulator because the words Rodney and messing up go hand and hand. He stays mostly in Michigan so if you are planning on going to a Michigan powwow, make sure you check your points if he's there.
    Not all MI pow-wows! Don't be lumping us all together now. People will be getting scared off. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Originally posted by T.cain
    Hey, A Big ol Congradulations goes out to Summer For Making a star appearance their,smiling around,winking u know staring..aye lol..And also for buying a pstone cd a-ho many miigwetchs..lmao
    LOL! Staring???

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    Whitefish Bay was jamming.

Leave a comment:

• Lil Stinker
    replied
    I was in the vicinity. Monica did speak up. Her number was called mistakenly as sometimes happens. Everything was checked out. Monica was satisfied.
    Her number ended with 14. Dora Oldelks number ended with 19. A hastily written 9 could be mistaken for a 4. The MC did make this mistake when announcing.

The singing was awesome. Whitefish Bay sounded somewhat like the old Whitefish Bay.
    Midnite and Pipestone, what can you say.

Leave a comment:

• buckskin pantyhose
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    when they called up Dora old elk, they called her name but monica's number. So i don't know if thats how tradish really went or not!

Well I collected the Cash....if there was a problem or any question Monica should've spoke up & asked for clarification. I don't usually pay attention to what my # is & most powwows announce winner by NAME as it is....

Leave a comment:

• Froggie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    replied
    Originally posted by OneidaLuv77
    MENS FANCY

Hey Nigel Schuyler got 3rd place and Tonch St. John got 4th
    fo shizzle
    thats what i thought!
    someone lied to me

Leave a comment:

• colonah04
    replied
    Thanks think many will appreciate that...have a great weekend...
    C

Leave a comment:

• NykkyJ
    replied
    Originally posted by colonah04
    I always wonder why these big powwows, which have nice flyers and data on their websites before the PW don't post the results there, once it's over???????
    I maintain the A2 powwow website and I am still trying to get ahold of a list myself! I'll probably see if I can get drums up by this weekend (no promise), but dancers might take a bit longer since I'm having a harder time tracking down someone who knows! Whenever I find it I'll try to post to let y'all know it's up on the site.

Leave a comment:

• BIT_O_HONEY
    replied

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.