Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maaaaaan!

Alright .. alright .. alright...

Reserved a room at the Pheonix (WHAT UP O*E* MAMAS!>!>!) .. bought my plane tickets .. it's on and hoppin'!!

Can't wait ..
    Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
      Alright .. alright .. alright...

Reserved a room at the Pheonix (WHAT UP O*E* MAMAS!>!>!) .. bought my plane tickets .. it's on and hoppin'!!

Can't wait ..
      awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yea - it's gonna be LIVE!
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt
        Tickets are for sale on ticketmaster.com but they ask for a NMAI code (or it could have been password), I think it has something to do with being a NMAI member. Can anyone help me out?
        To order:
        1-800-551-SEAT or www.ticketmaster.com

provide the password LELAWI for the special rate of $10/day!

Comment

Originally posted by bushy_braids
          awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yea - it's gonna be LIVE!
          A,

We haven't wrecked it since SKYDOME and even then we had to behave haha!

Never fear -- the OE girls know how to make it happen!
          Got percap?

Comment

To order:
            1-800-551-SEAT or www.ticketmaster.com

provide the password LELAWI for the special rate of $10/day!
            how much izzit for registered dancers?
            Got percap?

Comment

man 12 bux awwwww. that sux. i g2 pay 10 per drummer and 12 per person. shiiiiiiiiii
              bucwild2012

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                how much izzit for registered dancers?

Jibbs,

It's $10, that's right 10 bucks for the weekend, for registered dancers and singers! Dancers and singers will be asked to enter the MCI Center at 6th and "G" Street to register. They will be directed pass the press check-in desk to the arena floor level to register for $10. This fee, along with their wristband will allow them access to the MCI Center for three days.

__

Uh oh...

Jibby, Buckskin Panty Hose, Bushy Braids, NDNqt, Emmy, Smokin' Ace, NDNKIDZ, Kakeeya, Paul G., Kelli, fancyfingers, BlackHorseButte, Levy, KiowaKat, KeetersCat, Old Style Singer, Lumbee Pride, baby_doll, Osage Sooner, wareagle, injunboy, LSS, suthernwaterbird, princessusc, nativedancer5, Miss Nish, luvlumbee, softwind, origstyle_singer, SouthernDrumSinger, White Powwow Dancer, bahnisiain, oneidagurl, blackraven26b,[]FlyByNite[] and WhoMe all headed toward Washington D.C. for the powwow????

!!!!SOMEONE CALL SECURITY!!!!!

Last edited by WhoMe; 07-21-2005, 01:14 PM.
                Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe
                  Uh oh...

Jibby, Buckskin Panty Hose, Bushy Braids, NDNqt, Emmy, Smokin' Ace, NDNKIDZ, Kakeeya, Paul G., Kelli, fancyfingers, BlackHorseButte, Levy, KiowaKat, KeetersCat, Old Style Singer, Lumbee Pride, baby_doll, Osage Sooner, wareagle, injunboy, LSS, suthernwaterbird, princessusc, nativedancer5, Miss Nish, luvlumbee, softwind, origstyle_singer, SouthernDrumSinger, White Powwow Dancer, bahnisiain, oneidagurl, blackraven26b,[]FlyByNite[] and WhoMe all headed toward Washington D.C. for the powwow????

and i betta see 'em all @ the 49 too - hehehe :)

Comment

Thanks gurlie!
                    Becky B.

Comment

ohh....the '9

Add some Karaoke and you'll definitely see me there..aye!!
                      ohhhh ennniiit??

Comment

and i betta see 'em all @ the 49 too - hehehe :)
                        NOPE NOT ME OR BLACKRAVEN26B unless one of u can make us some fake ids
                        bucwild2012

Comment

dc

hey who me, were tryin real hard to make it, hope everyone has safe travels
                          Jibbs,

It's $10, that's right 10 bucks for the weekend, for registered dancers and singers! Dancers and singers will be asked to enter the MCI Center at 6th and "G" Street to register. They will be directed pass the press check-in desk to the arena floor level to register for $10. This fee, along with their wristband will allow them access to the MCI Center for three days.

__

Uh oh...

LIVE,LOVE AND BE FREE AND RELEASE YOUR INTERSELF :)

Comment

Jibbs,

__

Uh oh...

*ahem*
                            ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

might as well post it here too...
                              for all the stuff you wanna know bout the DC pw, click here:
                              http://www.nmai.si.edu/powwow2005/information.html

and oh yea... the new headman dancer is ardel scalplock - the poster boy!

Comment

Jibbs,

__

Uh oh...

man my whole family is ready!!! dad says hell be there with his cowboy hat and boots on... i told my ma and cvpuse that id make thm sum dresses to dance...but alsas it was a no go. but they will be there :) cant wait...
                                Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.