No announcement yet.

Washington D.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused????? does 10 bucks for dancers include admission??? or am I paying 10 bucks to dance and then 10 bucks to get in?// HELP !!!!

Becca

Comment

Last I herd, it was for the weekend...(Dancers)..But who knows.....ands its only about a week away.Whaahooo!
      blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by nativedancer5
        I'm confused????? does 10 bucks for dancers include admission??? or am I paying 10 bucks to dance and then 10 bucks to get in?// HELP !!!!

Becca

Becca,

10 bucks, 10 bux, 10 buccs!

10 bucks pays for a participant's admission for 3-days.

There is no charge to dance. *L
        Last edited by WhoMe; 08-01-2005, 01:51 PM.
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Maybe a funny question for a powwow, but does anyone know if the admission tickets purchased through Tickmaster assign seats to you or is it open seating anywhere outside the dance arena once you're in the building?
          "They go out, kick butt, shake your hand and walk off the court." -- Sportswriter and longtime UNC supporter, Art Chansky, on Coach K and the Duke Blue Devils

"I could give a sh*t about North Carolina right now." Roy Williams, April 7, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Devils Advocate
            Maybe a funny question for a powwow, but does anyone know if the admission tickets purchased through Tickmaster assign seats to you or is it open seating anywhere outside the dance arena once you're in the building?

its general admission
            Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

can you pay tickets at the door (for non dancer) or do you have to go thru ticketmaster i have friends who don't know what day they will be going

Comment

My family and I are going..and my boyfriend is attending a conference there later on in the week and I schemed to get the conference folks to fly him out early for the powwow! Who me it looks like you all are doing an excellent job organizing this powwow that looks to be great :)

Comment

One question...i didn't see on ticketmaster where dancers can buy advance tickets...so i'm assuming we don't have to?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Devils Advocate
                    Happy Birthday! BluDA, Hope all of your birthday wishes do come true!
                    90% Angel
                    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

uh ohhhh

this little lumbee girl has finally landed back east and DC is gonna be first dance back home...in the words of scooby doo

"ruh roh"

holla...and BlueDA....we gonna see you around or what???

Comment

Originally posted by Ivypi
                          this little lumbee girl has finally landed back east and DC is gonna be first dance back home...in the words of scooby doo

"ruh roh"

holla...and BlueDA....we gonna see you around or what???
                          Definitely. I'm setting up with SouthernDrumSinger et al. like the good ol days. As Theo Huxitble once said, we should be "jammin' on the the one."

Look forward to seeing you there.
                          "They go out, kick butt, shake your hand and walk off the court." -- Sportswriter and longtime UNC supporter, Art Chansky, on Coach K and the Duke Blue Devils

"I could give a sh*t about North Carolina right now." Roy Williams, April 7, 2003

Comment

I'm GOING!!!!
                            I cannot wait. Never been to this one but heard its good.
                            Cannot wait!!! I feellike a kid in the Candy Store.
                            Last edited by nativegal; 08-04-2005, 12:00 PM.
                            What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Comment

YES! We're all set.......

Me and my family are all ready. We are hitting the road early in the morning. We are making a couple stops at some sights on the way there and have some fun. And of course to take pictures. Can't wait........safe travels to all.
                              ohhhh ennniiit??

Comment

I ordered my tickets from Ticketmaster so me, Mama, and Eddie are headed there Saturday morning. I can't wait!
                                Becky B.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.