Stoney Creek

Who am I missing?
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

• Originally posted by Feeling Lovely
      I really enjoyed the powwow, I just wish the atmosphere would have been different.

We rocked the floors at the nine, good job OT! Who were the asshole flakes at the front door of the TOM???? THANK YOU STONEY CREEK for singing at the 49, remember you have to always represent!!!!

Thanks Ace on the Southern Sun's ladies props!You are always the best cheerleader for your peep's!!! It was good seeing you as always.....I love your hugs!!!! I liked the UNC-P joints....We couldn't be repesented/supported by any one sweeter! Remember WE LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You bet Bess - you know I have a special place in my heart for back up singers....lulululululululu....

And yeah, I lost my voice....when I went to get my kids, they were like, how come you lost your voice...I told them I sang....they were like with who?? I tried to explain that it wasn't quite at the pow-wow! Still pow-wow singing tho, right?? Am I right??? Can I get a witness???

Paul - you truly outdid yourself - proud to know ya boss....

WhoMe and Jenn - man - nothing like those community commodities....ayeeee.....thanks for the love!!!
      Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
        Yellowhammer
        Midnight Express
        Black Bear
        Southern Suns
        Dem Boys
        Cedar Tree
        Little Otter
        Kau-ta-noh, Jrs.
        Black Horse Butte
        Stoney Creek

Who am I missing?

I think the full list is....

Hosts: Yellowhammer, Bear Creek, Midnite Express

Northern: KTN Jrs. (3d place-ORG), Little Otter (1st- ORG), Little Eagle (2d-ORG ???), White Oak (4th- ORG ???), Blackhorse Butte (did not compete), Stoney Creek (1st -Contemp)

Southern: Thunder Bear (4th place), Black Bear (3d place), Southern Sun (2d place), Them Guys (1st place), Cedartree (did not compete)

Did I miss anyone?
        "They go out, kick butt, shake your hand and walk off the court." -- Sportswriter and longtime UNC supporter, Art Chansky, on Coach K and the Duke Blue Devils

"I could give a sh*t about North Carolina right now." Roy Williams, April 7, 2003

Comment

• Sooo.. I'm a lil' late on posting about DC!! Sawwy...

DC Pow wow was sweeeeet!! Sissy, Cuz Faith and I had such a great time there. Lotsa gooooood dancers and great singing allll weekend. Congrats to Baby Faith for takin' 1st in her category! Yay...

Stoney Creek.... Sissy Kim luffs singin' with "yawl".. Melissa n Dawning... Ya know Kim looks up to ya ladiez!! Keep up tha beautiful singin'!!!

Gawsh.... O*E* sisters... ya'll make the bestest damn parties effer!! Music was awesome, too!! So what if the plug was unplugged a couple of times.. lol.. Everyone juss started dancing again!!! DJ was aiiiiiiight!! Ummm... I'm juss glad my "Canadian" ID got me in!! Bouncers were all.. "What do I do with this?!?!?" I was ready tho.. I had my status card, drivers license, school ID, medical card.. u name I had it.. jkz... BUT anywayz.... I got a couple dance lessons while I was there.. SO.. I'll be ready for yo next par-tay!! *big hugs to Bux and bushy* See ya smilin' crow sistas at the next pow wow!!!
          ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.