Phoenix Community College/ University of Phoenix pow wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Community College/ University of Phoenix pow wow

Has anyone in the AZ heard about a social pow wow goin' down at either Phoenix Community College of the University of Phoenix this weekend April 9. Any info that any one has would be appreciated. Laters Ya'll.
    sly
    LOW KEY!

Hmmmm..wow..first i've heard of this

Comment

~Phoenix Community College/ University of Phoenix Pow Wow~

Originally posted by slysouthernguy
      Has anyone in the AZ heard about a social pow wow goin' down at either Phoenix Community College of the University of Phoenix this weekend April 9. Any info that any one has would be appreciated. Laters Ya'll.
      sly
      Yeah so did I... I think they said it was going to be @ Steele Park. Can anyone please verify this info?
      **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

Comment

Phoenix Pow wow

The Pow wow in Phoenix this weekend is the one to benefit the Phoenix Union High School District's Indian Education program. It was originally scheduled for February and then moved to this weekend. As I understand it, it's Saturday and Sunday at the Steele Indian School Park. If I remember the flyer it said Roy track was the MC and Dark Horse is the southern drum. Can't remember too much else.

Comment

cool...cool
          '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
          SOUTHERN STYOZ
          '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Thanks ya'll!

I appreciate the info. I just heard the same thing about the rescheduling, date and staff. It's nice to know that we still pay attention to the social pow wows. Take it easy ya'll.
            Laterz
            SLY
            LOW KEY!

Comment

This powwow was pretty laid back.. fun. I enjoyed myself with my girls! I love to hit up social powwows!
              :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

~Phoenix Community College/ University of Phoenix Pow Wow~

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl
                This powwow was pretty laid back.. fun. I enjoyed myself with my girls! I love to hit up social powwows!

I missed out on this one... Yea, I heard that it was a nice kick back gathering. That's what I like about social pow wows.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl
                  good to hear you had a good time. how is the newborn??

Comment

Yep.. it was actually kinda chilly out there with the wind blowing and what not. I had a ton.
                    We are doing good. :)
                    Ohh yeah Burb, Snoop was there, too ;) hehe
                    :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Dang even PC has a pow-wow? Phoenix is just popping up with all kinds of pow-wows huh?

Comment

Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
                        Dang even PC has a pow-wow? Phoenix is just popping up with all kinds of pow-wows huh?
                        Like in the old days when Alhambra High, Scottsdale Community College, South Mountain Community College, Desert Sky High and others used to have powwows.

Comment

Past powwows...

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                          Like in the old days when Alhambra High, Scottsdale Community College, South Mountain Community College, Desert Sky High and others used to have powwows.
                          I remember jammin @ S.C.C., that use to be a cool powwow.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly
                            I remember jammin @ S.C.C., that use to be a cool powwow.
                            What about the foggy mist that would roll in at night.

Comment

I remember the pws at SCC too

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X