No announcement yet.

Schemitzun 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a white person is in the spot light...He is a celeberity. When a Native American is in the spot light.......He is going to Jail. HO HO
    Dale cracks me up! LOL
    Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
    DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmos
      A spokesperson for the Shinnecock Nation said two women who were believed to be Shinnecock were attacked. The rivalry stems from another fight that occurred a year ago in New York, The New London Day reported.
      So many stories...I sware. The whole "brawl" was so stupid.People need to grow up and move on with the lifes, Dammit.!! The sad part of the story was these women werent even from the Shinnecok Nation, but have relations with shinnecocks. I spoke to both of the women right after the fight happened. It was so crazy that night....All of that was so pointless...and 200 folks.....
      blah blah blah....

Comment

• That is too bad, but then now that makes Schemitzun a real rez pow wow, fights, police the whole shabang. Geez, what is this world coming too when that happens at Foxwoods. Next they need to embezzle and boot out their chairman, then they will have arrived. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
          Jason Goodstriker made a good point....they had reported that "gang members" had showed up at the powwow & started fighting & Jason says "HEY we dont show up at their gang meetings & have give-a-ways!" HOLAY...i nearly busted a rib from laughin so damn hard....goot one Jason!!
          hahaha, yeah that was a good one. I also liked when he announced that they weren't gonna shut the powwow down because of the fight and everyone cheered. He was like, "It's like we all won bingo at the same time!"
          Cariblanguage.org

Comment

• Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
            Jason Goodstriker made a good point....they had reported that "gang members" had showed up at the powwow & started fighting & Jason says "HEY we dont show up at their gang meetings & have give-a-ways!" HOLAY...i nearly busted a rib from laughin so damn hard....goot one Jason!!

YEAH THAT WUZ FUNNNIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!
            "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

• Originally posted by kgirl7
              hahaha, yeah that was a good one. I also liked when he announced that they weren't gonna shut the powwow down because of the fight and everyone cheered. He was like, "It's like we all won bingo at the same time!"

YEAH THAT WUZ A GOOD ONE TOO!!! HEH HEH HEH!!!
              "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

• Who Won??!?

Comment

• Did anyone see the SUPPOSEDLY big/bright Mars that everyone talked about??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kgirl7

Jason is full of notable quotes.

At the NMAI powwow he said, "Geez, I'm not used to nice powwows like this. I'm used to powwows where someone get's stabbed behind the speakers' stand! "

Canadian humor.... you gotta' love it! ?
                    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
                      Jason is full of notable quotes.

At the NMAI powwow he said, "Geez, I'm not used to nice powwows like this. I'm used to powwows where someone get's stabbed behind the speakers' stand! "
                      haha, that musta been at crow fair... haha, jks...
                      @ crow fair he was calling for security to come behind the speaker stand & he was like
                      "SECURITY!!!! these two girls are fighting and the one that's winning isn't supposed to be so come break it up NOW!"

hahaha...
                      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
                        That's awesome news!!! I think that is very healthy...best of luck to you....and I hope you stay busy so this can catch on to all pow-wows!!! woo-hoo.....
                        i didn't get the chance to the chair massage. my contact person ever got back to me as to where i was to set up. that was a serious bummer. i did work on a couple of peopel anyway. one of them gave me a really great opal and silver ring. i love it! last year i had worked on a couple of the cowboys from the rodeo for nothing. that night they gave me a gorgeous pendelton blanket for a thank you for working on them. i would love to see a national movement to have massage at pow wows.
                        Bahnisiain

Comment

• Originally posted by onca-pintada
                          Did anyone see the SUPPOSEDLY big/bright Mars that everyone talked about??!!
                          lol... my friend kept talking about it ... but i forget to even look .... wuz too tired!!!

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X