UCLA, May 21 and 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay Yay

Im glad my boyz are coming out here finally,can't wait to blast with them..... have a safe trip bros.... and Junya if you dance it's gonna be the guinness world record for the biggest chicken....lol bok bok.... ready to see you dunce....lol
    peace
    "Remember where you've been and know where your going or else your lost."

Comment

Julio

Hope you have fun.. Sorry I'm gonna miss you.. Waya will be there though and I will make him bring pictures of the baby for you...
      Sallie D

Comment

Oh kool...

That be cool... havent seen Waya in a while.. be cool to see everyone... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ivypi
          I am lodging my protest of any videotaping of any 49s that may or may not occur during the UCLA powwow. As a future officer of the court....forget.....

*goes into highpitched lumbee girl voice*

well dang....Junyah...you cannot do that......pleaseeeeeeeee
          No need to worry.... taping the powwow this weekend.... Casting for "Powwow Soaps" is at a later date.....
          Ancial
          StoneyCreekSingers.com

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by julio
            and Junya if you dance it's gonna be the guinness world record for the biggest chicken....lol bok bok.... ready to see you dunce....lol
            peace
            WoW

That's just wrong

hehe
            Ancial
            StoneyCreekSingers.com

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

Just Teasin..

Just playing man... hpe yall make in safe... peace

Comment

Contest Prizes?

Anyone know the contest prizes for dancers and drum groups?
                Are there any specials too?
                "Remember your history. To forget is to not belong".

"None will improve your lot If you yourself do not."

Comment

Originally posted by Gitchie_Cheechoo
                  Gitchee - you guys going to LA? Man I so want to go....

Anyways - I hope someone answers your questions - I don't a clue....everybody travel safe and represent in LA - things are soooo fast out there - the roads are like 6-7 lanes deep and every lane is full of fools!!!!

If you get a chance - and this is mainly to the guys on Stoney Creek - go to the beach to catch the sunset....it is breathtaking....Hermosa (did I spell that right??) is not as crowded as some of the other ones, and just to sit and watch that happen - man - breathless...

If you happen to be in Torrance - stop in and tell MOMMY (my son's Great Grandmother) HELLO. She will cook Armenian food for you, tho and it will be memorable.... .
                  Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by Waya's NDNGRL
                    Hope you have fun.. Sorry I'm gonna miss you.. Waya will be there though and I will make him bring pictures of the baby for you...
                    we talkin about WAYA DEMALANTA??? if so geeze haven't seen this bro in forever!!!

Comment

That's the one..

Yes we are talking about Waya Dimalanta... He will be there...
                      Sallie D

Comment

I can not wait... Miss Nish can you??? lol wel i shall see everyone there. I am soo excited to be in Cali. this weekend. It will be a nice Vacation. Maybe i can get an even tan while i am there. I desperatley need one to even out the tan i got from Lumbee powwow while i was dancing.

Ace - you going up for Amy's wedding?TTYL

Well we shall see ya'll there and Miss Nish call me. Have a safe trip/flight to everyone who is traveling out.
                        Grant me the senility to forget the people i never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones i do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by dawning
                          I can not wait... Miss Nish can you??? lol wel i shall see everyone there. I am soo excited to be in Cali. this weekend. It will be a nice Vacation. Maybe i can get an even tan while i am there. I desperatley need one to even out the tan i got from Lumbee powwow while i was dancing.

Ace - you going up for Amy's wedding?TTYL

Well we shall see ya'll there and Miss Nish call me. Have a safe trip/flight to everyone who is traveling out.
                          Yes love - I am coming to Amy's wedding - can't wait...have a blast in Cali - call me....love ya.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

~UCLA, May 21 and 22~

Originally posted by Gitchie_Cheechoo

Drum contest has 3 places($1,000.00, $500.00 and $250.00). They will also be sponsoring a Hand Drum Contest. $300.00 "Winner Take All". Do not have any info on dance competition...
                            **"Father eagle will always guide and protect."**

Comment

...and there ya go.....

Hey Dawning - that even tan is hilarious - I am just starting to peel (ewwwwwww, I know) from Lumbee....man, my azz got roasted.....

Ya'll all have a ball - don't forget the sunset......it's priceless.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Hey Smokin' Ace.....

Are you talking about these California sunsets!!!LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.