GON Grahams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GON Grahams

I know many powwow people will be heading to Albuquerque on Wednesday (tomorrow) and Thursday.

A lot of Indians are already there for various events scheduled for this week and weekend!

I just got off the phone with my "man about town" in Albuquerque.

He called Midnight and they said they are going to change the music from Latin/Tehano etc, to accommodate the weekend crowd. He also said it will be interesting for see how the visiting Indians get along with a large population of local hispanics! Hmmmm?

He also said the "new" popular hangout for both Indian visitors and locals is Grahams. So that is where WHOME and friends will be heading. *L
    __

A word to the wise:

1. Arrive early especially on Friday and Saturday. Shortly after that time, both facilities fill to maximum capacity.

2. Have a designated driver. Albuquerque is famous for their sobriety checkpoints.

3. Have a safe trip and good time. I hope to meet many of you there or in da' Pit!
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

well o'right... o'right... i'm there!

as for the checkpoints... yea abq feds are no joke... my friends got scooped up in the paddy wagon walkin' home - luckily i drove through w/no problem & w/out them harassin' me... butcha neva know!

be safe kiddies!
    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

The 49 King Has Spoken.....hurry W/those Moccasin Telegrams Before The Whole Buncha You Get Stuck Two Steppin W/jose, & I Dont Mean Cuervo Damn It!

C-u There Buddy!
      *BE EASY*

Comment

Alb just added another DUI unit to their already obnoxious 12 units... i have a feelin they wanna test these out..
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Alright, Graham's it is.....I'll be there tomorrow night (wednesday) for ladies night. See you all there this weekend
          He's the type of rez I like
          ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

friday nite!!! I'm there!!!

Comment

I'll be there on Friday night.
              Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Crease those Wranglers, Spit shine those boots & tease that hair....its POWWOW TIME!
                *BE EASY*

Comment

Gettin anixous here!! Taking off tonite!!!!

Comment

F.y.i

F.Y.I
                    Midnight has closed,only good bar is grams,and they have a tight dress code too. Everybody be safe.
                    Southern Boy

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X