Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, here's a great way to promote your/his site, submit a link to it in our Links section:

It's free and gets a good bit of traffic!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

• FOR GAWD SAKES...FOR THE LAST TIME ITS SITE NOT SIGHT!!!....DONT B SO "SPECIAL" HAHA

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
        blacklip,

I appreciate you trying to "help out a fellow native." That is commendable.

What is not commendable is how you are doing it.

You have to realize, a lot of us consider each other family on Powwows.com. When family is threated or put down, family will stick up for family.

Kwe Zee, Paul G and Quick Silver are family. We're not haters, just protectors.

We all genuinely enjoy this website and support it's continuance.

Thank you for helping the "fellow native" out. There needs to be more support for natives and native issues.

I think you made your point.

People are aware of the new site. However, the way you sell it on our website may turn some people off. Is this a possibility?

If your "fellow native" knew you were publicizing his website and turning people off other natives by trying to "OUTNATIVE THEM" - would he be okay with this?

Yeah...does your "fellow Native" friend know you're turning us all off to his website?

Comment

• Originally posted by blacktipsfeathers
          mr. silver I bet kwe-zee wont even give you the time of day, so why stick up for her....she looks like she could handle me her self....I dont think your 5,6 frame could protect her... alot of us Nothern styles are over 6 feet tall so....I know your trying to impress her so good luck....with that!!!! and again its not my sight I was trying to help out a nice fellow native.
          Why is it that match mating seems to be your agenda? I think you've been watching too much of the movie "Fiddler on the Roof."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
            This is insane!

Many years ago, I witnessed a situation on the floor which really made me not to go back again. There was a singer in a wheelchair which the floor security made a big stink about. Ultimately, they made this poor man get out of his wheelchair, have him sit in a regular chair as all the other singers, and fold up/put away his wheelchair.

What ever happened to "come as you are"? That is sad. I say congrats to the winners and good job to everyone.
            Elaine Roy

Comment

• you didnt bother to respond to me, which is good. if youre words are representative of those clients on that other web site go over there. thats right i said clients and thats all you will be to them. if youre soo eager to give your money to a website doomed to failure go ahead! try not to drag anybody into that junk if you can. why youre so emphatic to spend your cash there and chat here is nuts. so make a choice.
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

• Originally posted by injunboy
                you didnt bother to respond to me, which is good. if youre words are representative of those clients on that other web site go over there. thats right i said clients and thats all you will be to them. if youre soo eager to give your money to a website doomed to failure go ahead! try not to drag anybody into that junk if you can. why youre so emphatic to spend your cash there and chat here is nuts. so make a choice.
                Wow, you said alot!
                Last edited by txsndn7; 05-13-2005, 07:40 PM.
                Elaine Roy

Comment

• I was thinking

First time I ever saw a bunch of ndns circle the wagons to protect each other.

Comment

• when did all this change from G.O.N. controversy to something about a website???? Stick to the main issue,pleeeeeze?? hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by blacktipsfeathers
                      Are we getting hot!!! yeah I like it when your mad ,so later we can kiss and make up.....I have a rez-ride...I live outdoors in the summer, and I think I pay taxes???? and I like fiesty tough talking women.....so grass dancers I wont have time to make a new outfit this year....maybe next year....see ya honey...write back when you cooooled off.
                      Kiss and make up??? From the sounds of it, you would be better off with a passive lil' white lady that thinks you're the god that YOU think you are. You couldn't handle this.

Comment

• Thanks for having my back everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by quicksilverwade
                          Shall we kick you down Mr. Blacktips? Shall we kick you down with some mazaska? Or shall whall we kick you down the stairs, lol. Just kidding, I don't want trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
                            FOR GAWD SAKES...FOR THE LAST TIME ITS SITE NOT SIGHT!!!....DONT B SO "SPECIAL" HAHA
                            BTW for BEG and MOTS those pictures I posted in my Gallery where of Trout Lake 04

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
                              blacklip,

I appreciate you trying to "help out a fellow native." That is commendable.

What is not commendable is how you are doing it.

You have to realize, a lot of us consider each other family on Powwows.com. When family is threated or put down, family will stick up for family.

Kwe Zee, Paul G and Quick Silver are family. We're not haters, just protectors.

We all genuinely enjoy this website and support it's continuance.

Thank you for helping the "fellow native" out. There needs to be more support for natives and native issues.

I think you made your point.

People are aware of the new site. However, the way you sell it on our website may turn some people off. Is this a possibility?

If your "fellow native" knew you were publicizing his website and turning people off other natives by trying to "OUTNATIVE THEM" - would he be okay with this?

Comment

• holy macro

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
                                This is insane!

Many years ago, I witnessed a situation on the floor which really made me not to go back again. There was a singer in a wheelchair which the floor security made a big stink about. Ultimately, they made this poor man get out of his wheelchair, have him sit in a regular chair as all the other singers, and fold up/put away his wheelchair.
                                that's just not right i was there this year and had a good time till i wanted to go outside and get fresh air i was ready to through down with a blue shirt wairing wannabe macho man i'm ndn man aint no white boy gonna tell me to walk around a building i just ignored hem and walked in pissed hem off but owell like hell if i'm going to travel 4 days in a stanky bus to get bossed around by a whiteboy
                                MIKMAQ MADEundefined

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X