No announcement yet.

Tawny Hale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, never seen her before until ASU and the Gatherings. she does have a unique dancing style which makes her stand out. Besides being very pretty she seems down to earth. We were teasing around with her at the Gatherings and she seems like a pretty cool person. All our blessing to you and your dancing. From the Atsa' Butte drum. "Pocahantas" remember that. later, the crue.

Comment

On Friday's comp I noticed her right away. I was all " Mom- look at her- She is AWESOME!!!!" It was nice to watch some one dance who clearly enjoyed dancing. She was so cool and a refreshing change from the flashy colors, high held shawls, and all spins that seem to be the trend. Her style made her stand out in a positive way and I give her mad props!

Comment

Man this is my sister right here. We go way back to diapers Im so happy she is finally getting the respect she deserves when I heard she took 1st I was so happy I got chills. When she was thinkin of changing her double beat I told her not too cuz I really liked it and it was different from all the others and so far she has kept it.

Nanee, I am sooo happy for you!!! We are going to have to hit up Cowboy Country soon to learn line dancing!!!! Maybe your one cowboy Leno will be there waiting for you! LoL
        "DoN't CrY BeCuZ It'S OvEr, sMiLe BeCuZ It HaPpEnEd!"

Comment

YAY!!! Tawny won at Stanford!!!
          She won the regular contest and the special contest where she danced off against Carol. I got a great picture of them dancing right next to each other and they're both spinning in their own unique, outstanding way:)

I got to hang out with her all weekend. She's such a great woman.

In an aside, I guess I would say that seeing her dance and knowing the kind of person she is - it's one of those things that makes you feel good to be native. I know there's a lot of people watching her right now, especially since she's winning...and WHEW!!! there's a lot of pressure in the spotlight....
          there's no "i" in Yakama

My Website

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerlily
            On Friday's comp I noticed her right away. I was all " Mom- look at her- She is AWESOME!!!!" It was nice to watch some one dance who clearly enjoyed dancing. She was so cool and a refreshing change from the flashy colors, high held shawls, and all spins that seem to be the trend. Her style made her stand out in a positive way and I give her mad props!
            What does her regalia look like? Watched the videos here on the net and I was not sure who to look out for

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X