Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOWARD COUNTY, MD POW-WOW (7/16& 17/05)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HOWARD COUNTY, MD POW-WOW (7/16& 17/05)

    Where: Howard County Fairgrounds - West Friendship, MD
    When: July 16 & 17, 2005
    Sponsored by POWWOW

    MC: Keith Colston
    Head Judge: Archie Lynch
    Tabulator: Yours truly, Becky Adkins
    Host Drum: Stoney Creek
    Head Dancers: Ray and Brenda Silva

    All Age Groups - Fancy, Traditional (Northern & Southern combined), Grass & Jingle
    Adults
    1st - $500
    2nd - $250
    3rd - $125

    Juniors
    1st - $150
    2nd - $75
    3rd - $50

    Boys & Girls
    1st - $100
    2nd - $50
    3rd - $25

    Drum
    1st - $1,500
    2nd - $750
    3rd - $400

    *Dancer Registration - $5*
    **Drum Registration - $20**
    ***Tribal Identification Required***

    Host Hotel: Marriott Hotel - Columbia, MD - 410-290-0002 - $69 per night for single $79 per night for double

    Questions??? Call 252-257-5383 or email Barry at [email protected]
    Last edited by NDNQt; 05-24-2005, 02:09 PM.
    Becky B.

  • #2
    Can't wait..

    We plan on being at this pow-wow.. It is Summer's B-day weekend but we still plan on being there..Can't believe my baby is already turning 1.... Hope to see you all... Miss everyone already and it hasn't been long since I seen most of you!!!
    Sallie D

    Comment


    • #3
      Does anyone want to give their predictions on the winners????
      Becky B.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NDNQt
        Does anyone want to give their predictions on the winners????
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You just made my day BECKY! ANYTHING GOES.....
        *BE EASY*

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NDNQt
          Does anyone want to give their predictions on the winners????
          or predict the sore losers? anyone...? anyone...?
          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

          Comment


          • #6
            NDNQT just to funny.. But I am with you.. I guess I need to look in my crystal ball!!! LOL Have a good day everyone and see you guys in a couple weeks.
            Sallie D

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NDNQt
              Does anyone want to give their predictions on the winners????
              I think CloudN9ne will take 1st place!!!! so there's no need for him to even go...wait for the check in the mail!!

              Comment


              • #8


                Where the hell is Miss Cleo when ya need her???
                Everything is gonna be alright!

                Be blessed - got love???

                This b me.....

                www.myspace.com/akayo

                Comment


                • #9
                  howard co

                  Originally posted by Smokin' Ace


                  Where the hell is Miss Cleo when ya need her???
                  ha ha ha ha ha , anywayz lookin forward to seein everyone. hope the wheather is great, bout 80 no humidity, just perfect, yeah daughter, cant believe grand daughter is already gonna be 1. grands are just growing so quickly, to move out the way for more, (smile) hey just kiddin, youz guyz slow down some.safe travels everyone.
                  LIVE,LOVE AND BE FREE AND RELEASE YOUR INTERSELF :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fancyfingers
                    ha ha ha ha ha , anywayz lookin forward to seein everyone. hope the wheather is great, bout 80 no humidity, just perfect, yeah daughter, cant believe grand daughter is already gonna be 1. grands are just growing so quickly, to move out the way for more, (smile) hey just kiddin, youz guyz slow down some.safe travels everyone.
                    And it wasn't so long ago you were dancing teens!


                    Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


                    "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

                    Mr. Rossie Freeman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NDNQt
                      Where: Howard County Fairgrounds - West Friendship, MD
                      When: July 16 & 17, 2005
                      Sponsored by POWWOW

                      MC: Keith Colston
                      Head Judge: Archie Lynch
                      Tabulator: Yours truly, Becky Adkins
                      Host Drum: Stoney Creek
                      Head Dancers: Ray and Brenda Silva

                      All Age Groups - Fancy, Traditional (Northern & Southern combined), Grass & Jingle
                      Adults
                      1st - $500
                      2nd - $250
                      3rd - $125

                      Juniors
                      1st - $150
                      2nd - $75
                      3rd - $50

                      Boys & Girls
                      1st - $100
                      2nd - $50
                      3rd - $25

                      Drum
                      1st - $1,500
                      2nd - $750
                      3rd - $400

                      *Dancer Registration - $5*
                      **Drum Registration - $20**
                      ***Tribal Identification Required***

                      Host Hotel: Marriott Hotel - Columbia, MD - 410-290-0002 - $69 per night for single $79 per night for double

                      Questions??? Call 252-257-5383 or email Barry at [email protected]
                      Hey NDNQT maybe you can help me out I have a question about Richmond pow-wow. In the prize money I heard it was $75.00 fpr the junior categories 1st palce and so on is that true.
                      Jingledressw

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For RIchmond Jrs. are $100, $75 and $50
                        Becky B.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks I appreciate it. Have a good day!!!
                          Jingledressw

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Prediction

                              Anyone holding a monkey card will win, thats what I predict

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X