best lookin ndn couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best lookin ndn couples

ok who is some of the best lookin ndn couples out there wheather or not they are young or old???...............
    www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
    ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
    Roses are Red
    Violets der really blue
    Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Pat and Tonya Moore

Comment

kim and arsene tootoosis
      Watch your broken dreams...
      Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I don't know if they are still together but Anthony Monoessy and Bonnie Tomasah (sp?)
        bucwild2012

Comment

Auntie Trina (Apache) and her husband. I forgot his name. Auntie Trina is about 75 I think. They are so cute together. She still does an intertribal and grand entry on her good days, and she gets work in a lot of videos and commericals. They are so become 1 spirit. It's the kind of marriage we all hope for.
          Civilzation has been thrust upon me..and it has not added one whit to my love for truth, honesty, and generosity Chief Luther Standing Bear

Comment

awww heck all of dem
            Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Brisa26; 04-13-2008, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisa26
                my vote goes to my sister Jojobean and her man of 9 years, bestest and cutest ever!! except with their features they kinda look like brother and sister? *#%^$LOL$^%#*...Errrrrr

Ya know....they same the same thing about my wife Lapis Queen and I. Dunno how its possible....we're from two different tribes.
                To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Rusty and Jodi Gillette
                  Woggs and her man

Comment

Originally posted by ccreek10
                    Rusty and Jodi Gillette
                    Woggs and her man
                    i think willow and darryl are a super cute couple...just look at all those teeth.....

Comment

best looking couples that come to mind or my friends the gorgous Sara Singer and Jonothan Windyboy. Helen Waukazoo and Martey Waukazoo great n8v role models. Michelle Walker and the gorgous Stan Fox.
                      Don't cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me?

Comment

I don't know...Haven't been to a powwow inawhile. Will be going to a few before I go to Iraq and will let you know once I return from my roadtrip.
                        sigpic
                        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by ccreek10
                          Rusty and Jodi Gillette
                          Woggs and her man

yup I gotta agree on that one... I also gotta say

Pat and Tonya Moore
                          Loren and Pearl Samripa (sp)
                          my parents...

and I can't think of who else.. but there are a few

Comment

Charles and Nancy Tailfeathers

Comment

Originally posted by ndngirl73
                              i think willow and darryl are a super cute couple...just look at all those teeth.....
                              Here, here!
                              Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X