Info on the Taos Powwow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on the Taos Powwow?

Anyone have any info on the Taos Powwow? I heard it is suppose to be this weekend...... dunno. How do we get a hold of the committee members? Any phone numbers? Headstaff info? Someone has to know.......ayeeeee. LOL
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

http://www.taospueblopowwow.com/

This should help ya out...
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I would love to go to this pow-wow. I haven't made it that way yet. I've seen pictures and the scenery is breathaking. *Deep sighs* Some day......
      Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

visited the website already...but does anyone know the age breakdown and the prize money!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info.... :D. Guess i'll have to go early Fri Morning to get a good campsite. Went last year and we had a blast!! It was really hot though but if you know how to powwow then you'll bring ya ice and water, all that jazz. This powwow has a roamin 49..... Last year the tribal cops kept disruptin their 49.....so instead of everyone leavin they just hopped in their cars, took off another couple 100 yards down the road and set up again. You could see it travelling throughout the night by all the headlights. That was crazeeee. Anyhow, the camping was great, people makin fires and havin fun.

Ohhhhhh and the scenery is awesome!!!!

As far as fair competition,,,,,, well dunno bout that. More likely your average powwow nowadays, mostly locals were winning last year. Who knows, its a new year and maybe that will change. We just go for the fun of it and get the heck outta Albuquerque!!! LOL
          You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
          [email protected]

Comment

awwww.........wish i could go to this powwow and see my family, but i will be there for the festival in september.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.