• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **ShiftySaponi**
    replied
    ~~ Internationally Known ~~

This powwow is usually off the hook ...

Good times had by all ...

It also falls on the weekend of me and Marty (Stoney Creek) birthday ...

Everybody come in your birthday suites for the after party .... Just a suggestion ...

Leave a comment:

• Waya's NDNGRL
    replied
    Yes we should be there.. It's in our plans anyway.. Are you planning on making it to this one?

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Originally posted by Waya's NDNGRL
    Hey.. These people are so funny about the specials.. Funny thing is Wayahsti Perkins doesn't usually even come to this Pow-wow.. Hasn't been there in years.. And he is a good dancer anyway so get over it....
    are u gonna be at this powwow?

Leave a comment:

• Waya's NDNGRL
    replied
    Hey.. These people are so funny about the specials.. Funny thing is Wayahsti Perkins doesn't usually even come to this Pow-wow.. Hasn't been there in years.. And he is a good dancer anyway so get over it....

Leave a comment:

• nativedancer5
    replied
    I'll be there for sure .....don't have to travel for this one......LOL always a great powwow

Becca

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied
    hellz yeah!!!

Yeah might have to hit this one up again....looking foward to this year.....again.....!! haha

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Yep, that is right! Wayne Silas - thanks for remember E - can you tell my mind is getting old and feeble?

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by NDNQt
    Dancingplumes, evidently you weren't there last year. With the Men's Fancy special the North Carolina dancer didn't win - someone from a long distance one. Someone help me out with the name of the winner!
    becky,

was it wayne s. from the tribe?

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Dancingplumes, evidently you weren't there last year. With the Men's Fancy special the North Carolina dancer didn't win - someone from a long distance one. Someone help me out with the name of the winner!

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Wow - 3 months away and you already know who's coming?

None of those dancers live in Richmond - all of them would be travelling to get there...sort of an unfair statement.

I think this is a great pow-wow and would encourage anyone to come and enjoy the pow-wow. The dance of Saturday night is always off the hook, too....

Leave a comment:

• dancing_plumes
    replied
    Men's winner take all!

Who will be coordinating this dance. I would have to say I don't see this one going to any long distant travellers.

Oseola Redshirt, Antonio Grant, Wyasti Perkins Would certainly have to be the front runners.

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by katezninen
    Yeah thinking about this one....we had a blast last year.....them creek boyz are crazzzzzy!!! Same hotel as last year right....by the airport...or what ever it was...?
    Yeah - it has been at the Holiday Inn airport forever - am sure it will be there again. Altho, one year, it was at either the Hilton or Sheraton - Holiday Inn was much better. :)

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by katezninen
    Yeah thinking about this one....we had a blast last year.....them creek boyz are crazzzzzy!!! Same hotel as last year right....by the airport...or what ever it was...?
    Hotel, Motel
    Holiday Inn!!!

Had a chance to see SC at UCLA. Known some of them since they were dancing Tiny Tots!

Goot November powwow!

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    This is known by many of us as a Goodbye, happy trails pow-wow. Being in November, it's the last time that alot of us see each other until February at Science and Math.

How many of you have it marked on your calendar?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.