2005 Southern Ute Fair Contest Powwow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Southern Ute Fair Contest Powwow

Last edited by lbgood; 03-20-2009, 11:31 PM. Reason: ...

good money in ignacio huh? have they picked the host drums?
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

so. ute powwow

sounds like it's going to be a good one, includes almost every dance catergory there is and 5 places too.

"Dance me outside...??"

Comment

Originally posted by RedGrassdancer
        sounds like it's going to be a good one, includes almost every dance catergory there is and 5 places too.
        "Ditto"

Comment

2005 Southern Ute Fair Contest Powwow

What are the grand entry times for this pow wow?

Comment

This powwow has some serious cash prizes! Wow BUT the host drums still remain a mystery huh? lol...
            "~~<~~~Miss Nikita~~~>~~"

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 03-20-2009, 11:32 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

host drums???

Originally posted by lbgood
                Oops my bad, The Host Drums will be selected each session, however be prepared to hear some good singing. I've been on the phone with drum groups who have indicated that they are coming and it sounds pretty good. I've talked with some drum groups who are supposed to be host elsewhere that are coming LOL. But as powwows go you don't know who will showed up until the dust clears and the winners announced.

It appears that our $30,000 in drum money has peaked some interest. But there are plenty of Skins to attend the various events happening each weekend.

By the way the latest that we have gotten out of the building was 10:00 pm for you travelers. Where ever you are powwowing at - have a good time and safe trip home.
                so r u gonna give us n e indications of who you've been talking too? come on don't leave us hanging!

"Dance me outside...??"

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 03-20-2009, 11:34 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood
                    Friday 6:00 pm

Saturday 1:00 & 7:00

Sunday 1:00 (one grand entry and will keep going until done)
                    Thanks for the info.

Comment

Sounds like a goot one!... DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!

ummm... this sounds like a good one... i need to make a decision whether to hit this one or NNF. Due to the gas prices i would rather stay close to home but the kids want to head out to Ute country. Other things to consider: camping and the weather... admissions prices... the traffic at NNF... wow!..
                      Happy Trails!....

Comment

Originally posted by Tradish_Mom
                        ummm... this sounds like a good one... i need to make a decision whether to hit this one or NNF. Due to the gas prices i would rather stay close to home but the kids want to head out to Ute country. Other things to consider: camping and the weather... admissions prices... the traffic at NNF... wow!..
                        Tradish_Mom, see the NNF/Ignacio???....uummm... which one? thread on why you need to stay at WR and deal with the admission prices and the traffic!

Comment

Sounds good. Are there any special contests?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X