Powwow Bloopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powwow Bloopers

I Am Thinking Of Doing A Powwow Bloopers Tape / Dvd .... Because I See So Much Funny Things People, And I Think That We Should All Share And Laugh About It .. Lol

Like I Saw This White Dude In A Grass Outfit ... It Had Some Sort Of Stuff That Looked Like Hay And It Was So Much Of It And Soooooo Long .... I Could Not Stop Laughing .. ... The Stuff Was All In The Arena .... Now That Was A Kodak Moment!!

Lmao!!!
    "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

^^^^ I would pay to see that! ^^^^ LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bbp
      OK, SEE I THINK I WILL TRY TO INVEST IN A DV CAM ... HA HA HA HA
      "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

Originally posted by bbp
        That's the same thing I said!! I wanna know is where did he get all that hay? Maybe he'll show up at another powwow and i'll get to see it.
        Cariblanguage.org

Comment

Originally posted by kgirl7
          That's the same thing I said!! I wanna know is where did he get all that hay? Maybe he'll show up at another powwow and i'll get to see it.

DON'T THINK HE WILL BE AT ANY POWWOWS I GOING TO ... UNLESS MAYBE IN OHIO ... HINT HINT ... ANYWAY, UNTIL NEXT YEAR ... LOL

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

lol
            Last edited by Roobz; 09-20-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby 2sday
              Last October at an indoor powwow I had this cool ending that I was building up for and I put too much emphasis into it and the carpet was slippery on my mocs and I ended up on my a** on the floor sitting down, so I threw my arms up like "Yeah" and embraced the moment then quickly jumped up all beet red. But hey I think I stopped on time anyways LMAO Someone around here should have it on tape and a few people still tease me about it.

THATS FUNNNIIIEEEEEE! SEE NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT, HEY GIRL ...LISTEN ONE TIME IN MY CONTEST ... AT SCHEMITZUN IN CONN. I DIDN'T WEAR SHORTS UNDER MY DRESS ... JUST MY PANTIES ... SO I'M DOING MY SECOUND CONTEST SONG / SIDE STEP .... THEN MY PANTIES START COMING DOWN ... I HELD MY LEGS SO CLOSE AND TIGHT .... THAT WAS SO CRAZY ... I WAS LIKE .. HOW BOUT IF MY PANTIES FELL ON THE GROUND .... LOL

WELL IF IT WAS ON TAPE NO ONE WOULD OF NOTICED ANYWAY ... BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION IT ... LOL

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

haha..yeah right you would of been side steppin over the goupies.....
                blah blah blah....

Comment

[email protected] close and tight... hey theres a first time for everything...! nah, i just had to get that in..
                  thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

haha... these stories are great!

i have a good one... even caught it on tape this time!!!

this past crow fair during men's grass dance there was a dude out there in a chicken dance style outfit, minus the bustle... well he's all jammin' out, does a fancy spin & outta no where, his bridgecloth fell down & he kept on dancing... HAHAHAHAH it was soooooooooo funny, all you see is him wearing now was his saggy union suit & a belt! it took him a second to realize it, so he danced back over to pick it up, bent over (mind you he was still dancing), and put it back on - all while he was dancing/competing! maaaaaaaan everyone was howlin'... AND he had the nerve to line up to be judged! crazy, i couldn't believe it.... i had to rewind that part at least 5 times.... HAHAHA!
                    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

LOL crazy almost sidestepped your undies right off!

Hey I want to see the vid of that guy imagining it just gets me laughing!

Comment

crazy images people ... lol
                        Watch your broken dreams...
                        Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

dang

wow these stories are really funny i think that if someq did make a dvd of this i would buty one b'cuz this is just all funny...

abenwa kwe i but that u wil wear shorts while dancing huh.....
                          www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
                          ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
                          Roses are Red
                          Violets der really blue
                          Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

Last edited by Brisa26; 04-13-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Maaaan i just busted out laughin' when i read everyone's stories....great stories i tell ya, especially that so-called grass dancer , lmao ever funny....also that chicken dancer...HAHAHAHA

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X