Navajo Nation Fair 2005 Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom
    Cathedral Lakes set up one evening. But everyone else is listed in the Singing Contest Winner post.
    Wilson Ware signed up, set up a drum, then left and didn't show up again!

Star Horse was there for two sessions on Saturday.

Cathedral Lakes was there one session.

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom
      Yah di' lah! I edited the original post with the corrections. Yup, you shouldn't type your winners list late at night.

Thanks everyone who came. And thanks everyone for the nice comments. Any suggestions for next year? PM me.....

Nice to meet you 50Cal and JDAZMOM. I wanted to come over and visit, but I ended up wasting a lot of energy and time with the crazy tent concert and raffle ticket sales. Rocky Park was sounding GOOT!
      Thanks for the compliment K-mom......we appreciate it a lot.....I got to meet Mr. Bo Jangles this past weekend as well.....crazy guys!! LOL!!!.....we'll be there again next year, we had a lot of fun and it was full of good feeling.....
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal
        Thanks for the compliment K-mom......we appreciate it a lot.....I got to meet Mr. Bo Jangles this past weekend as well.....crazy guys!! LOL!!!.....we'll be there again next year, we had a lot of fun and it was full of good feeling.....
        Hey that's who was MIA at NNF. Bo Jangles..... What happen to you Mr. B.J. You were going to buy a whole book of Truck tickets. LOL

Comment

• Women’s Fancy Shawl
          1. 1st Place – Eugenia Etsitty, Dine’
          2. 2nd Place – Naomi Powless, Mohawk
          3. 3rd Place – Theresa Jim, Dine’
          .......................congrats NOMI...and u didn't even tell us you were going out there!!!hehehehehe
          -[]-[ ]-/\-[ ]-[]-

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X