• Show
Clear All

• smoke_dancer_20
    replied
    • Women’s Fancy Shawl
    1. 1st Place – Eugenia Etsitty, Dine’
    2. 2nd Place – Naomi Powless, Mohawk
    3. 3rd Place – Theresa Jim, Dine’
    .......................congrats NOMI...and u didn't even tell us you were going out there!!!hehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by 50cal
    Thanks for the compliment K-mom......we appreciate it a lot.....I got to meet Mr. Bo Jangles this past weekend as well.....crazy guys!! LOL!!!.....we'll be there again next year, we had a lot of fun and it was full of good feeling.....
    Hey that's who was MIA at NNF. Bo Jangles..... What happen to you Mr. B.J. You were going to buy a whole book of Truck tickets. LOL

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    Originally posted by kiyaanii mom
    Yah di' lah! I edited the original post with the corrections. Yup, you shouldn't type your winners list late at night.

Thanks everyone who came. And thanks everyone for the nice comments. Any suggestions for next year? PM me.....

Nice to meet you 50Cal and JDAZMOM. I wanted to come over and visit, but I ended up wasting a lot of energy and time with the crazy tent concert and raffle ticket sales. Rocky Park was sounding GOOT!
    Thanks for the compliment K-mom......we appreciate it a lot.....I got to meet Mr. Bo Jangles this past weekend as well.....crazy guys!! LOL!!!.....we'll be there again next year, we had a lot of fun and it was full of good feeling.....

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Cathedral Lakes set up one evening. But everyone else is listed in the Singing Contest Winner post.
    Wilson Ware signed up, set up a drum, then left and didn't show up again!

Star Horse was there for two sessions on Saturday.

Cathedral Lakes was there one session.

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Siouxper_Bunz
    What other drums were present?
    Cathedral Lakes set up one evening. But everyone else is listed in the Singing Contest Winner post.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxper_Bunz
    replied
    What other drums were present?

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    • Teen Boys Grass
    1. 1st Place – Eldon Owens, Dine’
    2. 2nd Place – Reeves Robinson, Navajo
    3. 3rd Place – Matthew Dearly, Oglala/Navajo

Congrats Reeves!

Leave a comment:

• kiiyaaniiasdzaa
    replied
    Props!

Whooo hoo for Sunny Rose and also for placing 1st at Sky City 2005. Also congrats to Kami Boyd for becoming the 2005-2006 Navajo Nation Fair Powwow Princess.

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    Originally posted by Tradish_Mom
    Ahhh... k-mom... i think you've duplicated the Jr. Boy's Fancy and placed it with Teen Boy's Traditional.
    I know you are probably still very tired... great job k-mom and your crew!!!
    Yah di' lah! I edited the original post with the corrections. Yup, you shouldn't type your winners list late at night.

Thanks everyone who came. And thanks everyone for the nice comments. Any suggestions for next year? PM me.....

Nice to meet you 50Cal and JDAZMOM. I wanted to come over and visit, but I ended up wasting a lot of energy and time with the crazy tent concert and raffle ticket sales. Rocky Park was sounding GOOT!

Leave a comment:

• kiyaanii mom
    replied
    K-mom, who is Scared Wheel???? LOL!!!!
    LMAF! Oh dear. I apologize to Sacred Wheel. Darn spell check didn't help me on that one. LOL

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    oh yeah and for the record RP is from LA.......Leupp, AZ........not glonnie town usa.....LOL!!!!
    LMFAO! i was wondering why it said "winslow" im all...wth?? thanks for correcting it! LOL

WOW! Kmom..sounds like the pw was a good one and sounds like its getting better each year! Great job..sorry i didn't make it out ...again! LOL but one year..i'll "warrior up" LOL go out there! hAHA!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    • Singing Contest
    1. 1st Place – Eagle Creek Singers - Dennehotso, Arizona
    2. 2nd Place – Native Boys - Tama, Iowa
    3. 3rd Place – Rocky Park – Winslow, Arizona
    4. 4th Place – Straight Up – Window Rock, Arizona
    Consolations
    • Twin Eagle Singers – Zuni, New Mexico
    • Bow Guard – Albuquerque, New Mexico
    • Shadow Prey – Jeddito, Arizona
    • Calling Eagle Singers – Window Rock, Arizona
    • Pumpkin Vine – Tucson, Arizona
    • Scared Wheel – Crownpoint, New Mexico
    K-Mom, thank you for coordinating such a wonderful powwow! All the drum groups that came out rendered beautiful songs and I'm sure they appreciate every bit of acknowledgement especially the consolation awards. Please extend my gratitude to your family, the head staff, the powwow committee and the NNF Fair Board.

Leave a comment:

• Tradish_Mom
    replied
    Ahhh... k-mom... i think you've duplicated the Jr. Boy's Fancy and placed it with Teen Boy's Traditional.
    I know you are probably still very tired... great job k-mom and your crew!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grizzly
    replied
    ~Navajo Nation Fair 2005 Winners~

• Singing Contest
    1. 1st Place – Eagle Creek Singers - Dennehotso, Arizona
    2. 2nd Place – Native Boys - Tama, Iowa
    3. 3rd Place – Rocky Park – Winslow, Arizona
    4. 4th Place – Straight Up – Window Rock, Arizona
    Consolations
    • Twin Eagle Singers – Zuni, New Mexico
    • Bow Guard – Albuquerque, New Mexico
    • Shadow Prey – Jeddito, Arizona
    • Calling Eagle Singers – Window Rock, Arizona
    • Pumpkin Vine – Tucson, Arizona
    • Scared Wheel – Crownpoint, New Mexico

Congratulations to my bros from Rocky Park and all the others that placed!! And also a "HOKA!" to all the drums that attended this gathering!

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    oh yeah and for the record RP is from LA.......Leupp, AZ........not glonnie town usa.....LOL!!!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X