Aynor, SC Powwow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aynor, SC Powwow

Sorry you all, it's been a while since I've been around. Just seeing who all is going to this powwow in Aynor this weekend? It's up near Myrtle Beach, SC, on 501. It's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hope to see many of you there. We will be representing and my little girl will be busting out her new regalia. Safe travels to all!!
    What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• osagesooner
    Las Vegas Powwow Nov 20-21
    by osagesooner
    I have a flyer, kind of vague.

Does anyone have any info on the grand entry times, prize money, etc????
    11-01-2004, 01:24 PM
  • DANCINGEAGLE
    Melbourne, FL Powwow
    by DANCINGEAGLE
    Who all will be coming to the Melbourne, FL p/w this weekend? It is going 10-12 Dec. I don't know all of the particulars, except, we ( Falling Water) is host drum.
    12-08-2004, 01:40 PM
  • YBH
    Durant powwow, gettin prep
    by YBH
    Young buffalo horse, is lookin forward to see friends, and all drums and the dancers that come from the usa and canada; this looks to be like a real fun powwow!!!! It"s a one day powwow, something will be goin on every minute, see you there!! Young buffalo horse!! Be safe while traveling!!! Lets...
    11-24-2010, 09:17 PM
  • smartybell
    Atwood Powwow
    by smartybell
    I hope people get to read this so they know that Atwood Powwow is on for this weekend. Oct 6-7, 2007.
    The Arena Dirctor has asked me to post this for you all to see.
    (thanks Bro).
    Atwood Lake Festival, Mineral City, Ohio.
    Sorry I don't have the link, but it's there.
    10-04-2007, 05:56 PM
  • PappyRoach
    Spruce Pines , NC. powwoww this weekend
    by PappyRoach
    For all you folks down around North carolina who can't make it up to Conn, I would like to invite you to Spruce Pines this weekend.With the price of gas, getting to some of the bigger powwows can be costly as all heck!!!
    $ 10,000 in prize money PLUS $1000 in day money. It's up in the mountains...
    08-22-2006, 10:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

• MikeBurgess
    Heart races
    by MikeBurgess
    Hi everyone,my heart tends to race pretty fast lately and I don't know if it’s because I started taking too much coffee per day or because of a more serious health problem. Now I'm literally a coffee addict. Any idea to stop this?
    11-06-2021, 06:50 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X